Skip navigation

Steam version

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Steam version
Level 8 Human gamer, Giant Microwave operator, stalker, Rapist
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on November 7, 2010 at 5:23 pm

Got the steam version of the game and was looking for a manual, but as far as I can see there is no electronic manual. So I was wondering if its possible you can lead me to one or at least allow one for download. Think the game would make sense if I could read a manual and then take into accounts of the notes for the gold version.

Posted on November 7, 2010 at 5:35 pm

Side note: If you post a manual if you could post a list of changes in gold too that would be helpful so that for newbies like me I don't have to wade through a bunch of old posts for notes for the changes.

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on November 7, 2010 at 8:15 pm

the manual seems to be 'in' the game as far as i know.

Level 8 Human Gamer
Alignment: Good
Posted on November 7, 2010 at 9:12 pm

I don't have the Steam version, but in my game the manual is located in the game folder.

Try looking in C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/*Hegemony:Philip of Macedon*/ and see if there's a document called Hegemony Manual.pdf or something similar.

edit: Also if you look up the game in the Steam store, there's a button on the side 'View the Manual' and that should take you do it as well.

Posted on November 7, 2010 at 10:15 pm

Was having difficulty seeing the manual at all and had to show hidden files for me to see it. The one on the steam site also does not show up for me and my 6 browsers. Maybe I have too many browser, as far as i know theres never been a conflict before.