Skip navigation

Hegemony Gold preview release 7 now available!

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > News > Hegemony Gold preview release 7 now available!
Pages 1 2
Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on November 9, 2010 at 5:38 pm

When trireme sunk, in log window is not shortcut to city :
2nd Trureme squadron of Oreos(no shortcut) is sunk in combat(shortcut).
Its importent to find Trieme home city

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on November 10, 2010 at 3:18 am

On the topic of messages: I think in the original Philip you’d get a message when a general recovers. Can we have it back?

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on November 10, 2010 at 11:25 pm

Just a question about the gold version, will it be free for those who already have the original?

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on November 11, 2010 at 9:22 am

Do you mean for now or when the full release is out? Because right now Gold is free if you've purchased the original.

Level 16 Extraplanar gamer
Posted on November 11, 2010 at 10:21 am

it will be nice to receive some message that sieging my city is over, because when enemy destroying market line, I sometimes forget to build them again and on next sieging my city is without food.

There should be a message if they capture your city but are you looking for one when they retreat (or are killed) without capturing it?

Speaking of which, was the coding ever looked into about Infantry sieges destroying sea lanes after a certain time?

It's on my list but I haven't gotten to it yet.

When trireme sunk, in log window is not shortcut to city :
2nd Trureme squadron of Oreos(no shortcut) is sunk in combat(shortcut).
Its importent to find Trieme home city

I'll try to fix that, it's a side effect of trireme's not having homes previously.

On the topic of messages: I think in the original Philip you’d get a message when a general recovers. Can we have it back?

Sure. I pulled the message because you're now able to move units out of a city early but it does still make sense for generals.

Just a question about the gold version, will it be free for those who already have the original?

Do you mean for now or when the full release is out? Because right now Gold is free if you've purchased the original.

Sorry that this issue is still a little confusing. Prior to release gold is available free for testing to anyone who has bought Philip. Once gold is released we hope to offer some sort of upgrade since Gold with its new campaigns and features will launch at a higher price than Philip. We'll let you guys know as soon as we're able to confirm prices and release dates.

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on November 11, 2010 at 1:12 pm

There should be a message if they capture your city but are you looking for one when they retreat (or are killed) without capturing it?

Yes. just to know that siege is over.

It will be nice to make log window customizable:
1) on/off log types. enemy unit defeated, city or tower captured, my unit defeated, etc..
2) asign color to log types.
3) increaze log window buffer size.

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on November 11, 2010 at 8:04 pm

Healing shrine does not heal when unit in city, but city has shrine icon.

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on November 12, 2010 at 6:54 am

Healing shrine does not heal when unit in city, but city has shrine icon.
Did you check if the city has enough population to heal the unit?

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on November 12, 2010 at 8:28 am

When i move unit outside city shrine works, but when unit garissoned - does not.

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on November 12, 2010 at 3:38 pm

Sounds like the unit doesn't register when it's inside the city, or the city supply route takes precedence over the healing shrine. Either way, I'm sure rob or Rick will know.

Level 16 Extraplanar gamer
Posted on November 12, 2010 at 11:36 pm

When i move unit outside city shrine works, but when unit garissoned - does not.

Thanks for pointing this out. I've tracked down the bug and it should be fixed for the next update.

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on November 13, 2010 at 6:43 am

Agatharchides the scholar. I took him to Cnidus. The reward fired but probably because he was on the ship he didn't disappear. Not even when I unloaded him. A spare scholar then…

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on November 13, 2010 at 11:23 am

I tried to move him without trireme too, but same - does not disappear.

Pages 1 2