Skip navigation

RBT Glichs....

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Longbow Support > RBT Glichs....
Pages 1 2
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on July 20, 2005 at 9:48 pm

Got a couple problem with RBT.
when beta version was out. on my name where it shows on "players details" i put myself as friend. since then it keeps coming up this way and i have no control of getting rid of it because its locked. not sure if it comes up when other player see me or not? any chance to fix that? also i have put lots of pictures in the game. but when i goto delete them they stay in there....lol. got so many in there too need to delete some of them. same problem with game rooms ive created they will not delete and 1 more thing to add to this mess...lol. options for powerup only works when i leave the game and goto battle mode. there i can change them only. but i notice others can do this in normal web mode. any solutions??
ice the mask.. is the name in rbt!

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on July 20, 2005 at 10:13 pm

Well, in a nutshell, all bugs you said are mostly known bugs, but some haven't been mentioned, even though I have noticed as well... so... my response is... LDA, I hope you will be able to correct these bugs... as they are overdue... thanks in advance.

Level 14 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on July 21, 2005 at 9:57 am

You are considered a friend to yourself. I have done a test and it was not removable while online. I noticed that skull man (on old forum) said power-ups cannot be edited while online, if you saw edited power-ups, something is really wrong. And the in-game servers are too infested for me. As of this case, my mood at this infestation is really knocking my socks off. I am displeased at this problem.

I am still in mastery of RB/RBT/VB/TT. I need to get better trying to beat mister fusion with keyboard (can only beat Wrought Iron with FW boards) and a little more with mouse (can beat Helix with Full boards, Mister Fusion with FW boards). Oh deer.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 21, 2005 at 12:09 pm

The not being able to change powerup settings is normal in online play, due to the fact that it is a bug, however you can change it by going to the battle screen and changing it there. (Which is annoying). What do you mean in-game servers? U mean alternate game rooms?

BTW, I can beat everything but Mister Fusion (but I can on the FW one). :mrgreen:

Level 14 Human wizard
Posted on July 21, 2005 at 2:28 pm

It is rare for me on full pack against Mister Fusion. As I've said, the default game rooms are too much infested.

The answer to the picture bug is... You cannot remove the default logos that come with RBT.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 21, 2005 at 2:39 pm

You can, by removing the file "********.***" from C:\Program Files\LDA Games\** **********\***** . THe asteriks are there to not give out the trick. You can remove it, but I don't know why you would want to... and also, infested by what? I see it's perfectly fine. The picture thing is not a bug, it's probably there for a reason. Correct me if I'm wrong LDA.

*Casper, I have sent you a Private Message on this message with the astricks filled in.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 21, 2005 at 5:24 pm

u guys are no help...lol pictures from what i stated were ones that i put in the game not the default pics. thoughs were not what i ment. wheres the support for this game?? need some help from the developers. i know u2 were trying to help but not the answer i need thanks anyhow..

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 21, 2005 at 5:36 pm

Actually, I believe I have the answer... I just sent it to the wrong person...

*Mask, u have a private message from me.

Level 14 Human wizard
Posted on July 21, 2005 at 7:31 pm

The main servers as I've known are infested with hackers/other codes that are not allowed. You surprised me. :mrgreen:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 21, 2005 at 8:04 pm

thanks Jujaga for the help on my pics. casper im not sure what your talking about?? anyhow wheres the support team i see no post from them??? maybe day off....lol :roll:
hackers im sure they are out there...

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on July 22, 2005 at 2:04 pm

Being on your own friends list isn't a bug, that's actually part of the design. We thought most players would like to use the friends list to compare their score to their friends, so we let it stand.

The rest of the things you mentioned are known bugs which are planned to be fixed with the next patch, but it could be some time before we find the time to finish that patch.

As a work-around for the bug with deleting images, you can still delete images if you go into in battle-mode.

Sorry for the trouble >:)

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 22, 2005 at 6:45 pm

Thanks alot rick goodluck on your new project! :lol:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 27, 2005 at 11:56 pm

oh got 1 more problem in rbt. well i delete a name that i stored in local player login. i thought it will disappear so i could add a new name. but the name stays even though it was deleted. also there is a name called new player there? i didnt put that name in the game but its in there even after i tryed to delete it. hope anyone could help out on this glich. :?
just to let u know these names come up as deleted names when i try to log them in. so it seems like i cant do anything to remove them.

Posted on July 28, 2005 at 2:34 pm

There's a bug that doesn't allow players to be deleted in Online mode. If you choose "Battle Mode" from the main menu you can delete the players from there.

Have fun!

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 28, 2005 at 5:56 pm

i tryed what u said rick but thoughs names didnt show up in battle mode.

Posted on July 28, 2005 at 7:27 pm

Oh, I see what you mean.

It shouldn't be a problem in that case. As long as the server knows that you've deleted your accounts then you should be able to make new ones, even if your computer hasn't cleared out the deleted accounts.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 28, 2005 at 7:46 pm

ok thanks!
how many accounts are we allowed to have?

Posted on July 28, 2005 at 8:17 pm

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 29, 2005 at 6:51 pm

ok rick u said i have up to five names to use on rbt.
i have 4 that are active. it won't let me create a 5th name?
but like i said before i have 2 names that are deleted. but they remain in the game. so there is still a problem there. main problem can't create 5th name. Reason i think is because thoughs names remain even though they are consitdered deleted.
thanks for the help with everything u have done so far. :D

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 3, 2005 at 3:17 am

i just spotted this thread...Mask, i'm so glad you brought this up...i've got exactly the same problems as you...every single one!!!...(i know i went a bit berzerk with the piccys)...LOL...

Thanks for giving us hope Rick :D

Pages 1 2