Skip navigation

Graphics issue

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Graphics issue
Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on October 24, 2010 at 9:45 pm

Hello, I'm new to the fora and well, I can't play H:PoM because of a graphics issue (I'm thinking my card)

I have seen some (15) videos of gameplay, and I say, I will buy if the demo runs correctly on my other computer.

~Jirisys ()

Level 17 Extraplanar gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on October 24, 2010 at 10:51 pm

Thanks for the ideas. You may have noticed we're currently in late testing for Hegemony Gold, a significant update and expansion to Philip. Gold incorporates a lot of the ideas you've talked about including explicit charging and flanking effects.

You can try a demo of the alpha build here, and if you do buy Hegemony now you'll be able to access the full alpha version.

Let me know if there's anything we can do about the graphics issue.

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on October 24, 2010 at 11:58 pm

Thanks for the ideas. You may have noticed we're currently in late testing for Hegemony Gold, a significant update and expansion to Philip. Gold incorporates a lot of the ideas you've talked about including explicit charging and flanking effects.

You can try a demo of the alpha build here, and if you do buy Hegemony now you'll be able to access the full alpha version.

Let me know if there's anything we can do about the graphics issue.

Yes, some things are being developped on Gold edition, but as I told you in the post before, I can't play it, not even the demo.

If H:PoM has problems with Integrated Intel G33/G31 Express Chipset, well, like many games (almost all of them); then that's the issue. If not, I would truly be amazed.

~Jirisys ()

Level 17 Extraplanar gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on October 25, 2010 at 9:46 am

Unfortunately you're right, Hegemony doesn't support Intel G31/33 cards because they don't have full version 2 shader support.

Thanks for the ideas though.