2) Bypass opening to go directly to the game
Bob

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on October 23, 2010 at 1:06 pm

1) Be able to delete selected saves
2) Bypass opening to go directly to the game
Bob

You can delete saved game easy, depending on what program you have if you have Win7, all the save games should be saved in your User Name folder under "Saved Games" and you'll see a Phillip Gold there.

As for the bypassing opening screen, I believe the devs have answer that already, says the reason why it's there is because the game is still loading in the background.

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on October 23, 2010 at 2:33 pm

Bob

You can do this in game. Just go to either load or save, select the game, and hit delete.

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on October 23, 2010 at 3:44 pm

Bob

You can do this in game. Just go to either load or save, select the game, and hit delete.

Yea I figured he knew that, but I also assumed the poster was looking for a way to mass delete saved games and that can only be done from your User Folder.

Level 16 Extraplanar gamer
Posted on October 23, 2010 at 11:24 pm

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by opening. As was already posted we can't really get rid of the Longbow logo or loading screen as the game is busy loading resources throughout that period (this can be longer than some games because there are no other load screens in the game after that).

If you're referring more to the title screen with Philip standing outside Aegeae, you can bypass this by double-clicking the savegame file from windows explorer. This will launch the game and go directly to the save game after the loading screen. We could look into adding a 'Continue' button to the launcher that would start the last savegame if there's enough of a demand for it.