Skip navigation

Where are the save games located?

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Where are the save games located?
Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on October 12, 2010 at 5:17 pm

Hey Everyone,

not sure if anyone can help answer this, but I tried finding my save game, and can't seem to find it, as I prefer to continue having the game I got going on my laptop to my main computer, so any idea where the save game folder is?

thanks,

Level 16 Extraplanar gamer
Posted on October 12, 2010 at 5:40 pm

it depends on what version of windows you're running but it's generally in your user folder under saved games/hegemony gold.

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on October 12, 2010 at 5:56 pm

it depends on what version of windows you're running but it's generally in your user folder under saved games/hegemony gold.

Hmm, i'm running Windows 7 and that's what I assume, i went into my "User Name/App Data (the hidden folder), then saw the company name, so i assumed it was there, however when I click inside the folder, all I see is just the settings file and nothing else, and I know it must keep it somewhere.. hehe.. Unless, Quicksaves don't register? As that's really all I use.

Edit: Found it!, it was actually under the folder entitled "Saved Games" which was outside the App Data folder, but in the main user folder.

All good now, thanks :)

Level 16 Extraplanar gamer
Posted on October 12, 2010 at 6:00 pm

the config file is in user/app data but on win7 there is also a saved games folder directly in your user folder where all the save games go

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on October 12, 2010 at 6:16 pm

the config file is in user/app data but on win7 there is also a saved games folder directly in your user folder where all the save games go

yep gotcha, found that a little bit after I posted my response, thanks :)