Skip navigation

Alfa 3 Bugs

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Alfa 3 Bugs
Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on October 10, 2010 at 7:07 pm

After excorting Philip and Aristotele to Pellia - its crushes when save, so cant save anymore and cant continue to play. I will send you save ...
Please make GREEN FRAME on selected unit chortcut, in Alfa 1 it was ok.

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on October 11, 2010 at 5:33 am

After excorting Philip and Aristotele to Pellia - its crushes when save, so cant save anymore and cant continue to play. I will send you save ...
Please make GREEN FRAME on selected unit chortcut, in Alfa 1 it was ok.

I was about to post this bug! It's to do with the general you get (Hip... something). When you hover your mouse over him the game crashes. Plus you can't save you game properly or if you do it creates 300k file (instead of 1.5MB).

The quick fix - the same as previously - edit the file.
Remove all the references to this general from "Olym... first blood" and it will work. Make sure you do it before Aristotele reaches Pella. Remove the whole section "rewardbrigade".

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on October 11, 2010 at 6:34 am

another bug.
I have occupied fort and game alerts "enemy unit sited" new my fort, also when zoom-out - enemy unit is shown on map(Orange), But nothing there. Because of this - market lines is blocked and fort cant receive any food and recruitments.
I will send save file.

Level 16 Extraplanar gamer
Posted on October 12, 2010 at 4:23 pm

The green selection box has been fixed now and I'm looking into the ghost unit bug that a few of you guys have mentioned now.

The only crash I could reproduce with Aristotle was by hitting f1 to open the pedia when the mouse was over the new general which was actually a bug with the generals page in the pedia and so could happen with anybody.

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on October 12, 2010 at 6:41 pm

Move Aristotle and Philip in Pellia , after objective complited try to save - it will crush.

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on October 12, 2010 at 7:04 pm

One more thing: in Alfa-3 Assets window is too slow, its almost impossible to navigate.

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on October 12, 2010 at 10:48 pm

It's always been slow; that's directly related to how much information is in there. It's definitely something we'll be improving in the sequel, if not in a future patch.

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on October 13, 2010 at 2:15 am

another bug.
I have occupied fort and game alerts "enemy unit sited" new my fort, also when zoom-out - enemy unit is shown on map(Orange), But nothing there. Because of this - market lines is blocked and fort cant receive any food and recruitments..

It seems I encountered this bug as well, with a spearmen unit, luckily it's not blocking any supply routes, but it's clearly a ghost unit, shall I send the save game file or you already have enough info that? If so, then where should I send it to?

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on October 15, 2010 at 5:17 am

When unit from the group is defeated and home-city is far away(Cant find path himself), you are unable to control group, because defeateds unit cant find path.
So you have to unselect defeated unit from group to control remaining units.

I think defeated unit have to escape to last city they occupied rather than to home-city.
Its to hard to find unit if you are fighting far away from units home-city and you need this unit in next battle.

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on October 15, 2010 at 5:23 am

I hope assets windwos will be faster in next patch, its impossible to use in middle of game.
I think you are dinamicaly updating units properties in Assets Windows,but you can Pouse Game automaticaly and calculate all units properties before Assets window loads.