Skip navigation

homepage problem?

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > homepage problem?
Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on October 8, 2010 at 4:23 pm

Well, in the download area of your site, it says I haven't purchased any longbo games. Bu I bought and registered hegemony (it even says so in the launcher and main menu!), so what's wrong?
I downloaded the demo and bought it after playing through the demo 5 times :) , registration was no problem and the game recognizes the purchase, so I am able to play, but nonetheless, this situation confuses me.

Edit:
Isn't there anybody who can help me?

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Posted on October 12, 2010 at 4:52 pm

Sorry, I missed your post the first time.

Did you purchase Hegemony through our site, or through a different site? Also, is it possible you purchased it under a different email address?

If you email me your billing information, I can search for your order to make sure our system didn't somehow swallow it.

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on October 13, 2010 at 6:21 am

I bought the game at Gamersgate
What exactly do you want me to mail you? I got an email with an order id. And I could tell you the serial key I got.

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Posted on October 13, 2010 at 10:46 pm

We don't currently have a way of registering a purchase from another site on our server (that's on my wishlist for features to add to the site) but you don't really need to. The serial code you got from Gamers Gate will unlock any demo, so just make sure you don't lose your serial code, and you'll be able to get any update just by installing the latest demo.

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on October 14, 2010 at 5:59 am

Ok, thanks for the answer. I read here : http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/hegemony-philip-of-macedon/news/hegemony_philip_of_macedon,46200,2317649.html that "Just A Game" will be the German publisher and will sell the retail version of the game, and that this version has extended content. I am German (as you may have noticed because of my rather bad English :) ) and already bought it in English. Will I be able to use this German extended version with my Registration key or will I have to buy it once more ?

Level 16 Extraplanar gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on October 14, 2010 at 4:00 pm

Just-A-Game is planning a German release of what we're calling Hegemony Gold. Likely it will be completely separate from the english version but as they're the ones doing the translation it is really up to them how they want to handle it.

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on October 14, 2010 at 7:11 pm

It would be a shame if I had to buy the game once more only to change the language (you can imagine I wouldn't do that)