Skip navigation

What is the TM birthday?

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > What is the TM birthday?
Level 9 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful
Posted on September 28, 2010 at 12:21 am

Trying to find a reason to rally everyone for a big game day. I figure TM birthday could possible work. I would love to do the footage.

Any ideal?

Level 12 Human Cyb0rg tank pil0t:|@- ҉҈҉҈҉-§¹Ç--҉҈҉-
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on September 28, 2010 at 2:49 am

Trying to find a reason to rally everyone for a big game day. I figure TM birthday could possible work. I would love to do the footage.

Any ideal?

well , we once had a Seamus B-Day bash that we haven't celebrated in years

we have Christmas\new years events, not very big though

and thats all i really recall , no Halloween events, no valentines day events, really nothing else

TM B-Day event would be great, but i suggest we bring Seamus B-Day bash back as i missed that one and i think after 6 or more years and hegemony's success we should at least do it one more time

we could probably have a massive event dedicated to hegemony on a Greek holiday

or a Halloween event.

honestly i could go on, and i suggest we should vote on what event we should have.

if only rick didn't update this forum we could use the poll function....

Level 9 Human gamer
Posted on September 28, 2010 at 8:22 pm

I would like to get it away from tying the event to Seamus B-day. What happened...happened, it is time to move on.

Wiki has the release date at January 14, 2000. In 2011, the 14th is Friday, so the 16th is Sunday. I did not see any major football events. Does anyone know if there is something major happening on the 16th of January 2011?

Level 12 Human Cyb0rg tank pil0t:|@- ҉҈҉҈҉-§¹Ç--҉҈҉-
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on September 29, 2010 at 2:46 am

I would like to get it away from tying the event to Seamus B-day. What happened...happened, it is time to move on.

Wiki has the release date at January 14, 2000. In 2011, the 14th is Friday, so the 16th is Sunday. I did not see any major football events. Does anyone know if there is something major happening on the 16th of January 2011?

the only reason i wanted to celebrate the Seamus b-day again is many of us newcomers never got the chance to be there, of course if you've been there before its easier to say.

but good point, it was just a thought, and again i have many ideas

i don't know if anythings going on January 16th , nothing for me that is 0_0

the only problem i'll have is if its during the week i won't be able to attend unless its at least hosted at any time between 4 to 8 pm as i got important business to take care of weekly....

Level 9 Human gamer
Posted on October 17, 2010 at 5:07 pm

I will see if folks will come and attend. I will get the word out this month to the different clans.

Level 13 Human bookkeeper
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on October 23, 2010 at 1:05 am

last one was held in 2005. they were always in february.
i only have screen shots of the 2005 and the 2004 b-day bash
feb 8th 2004 lots of old faces in this one.
feb 20th 2005 not as many that year, but still fun.

feb would probably work better than jan... as long as it happened after the super bowl.

Level 9 Human gamer
Posted on October 24, 2010 at 3:30 pm

Oh yeah, you found them. I was the tank labeled "BDay Server up" and " it's punting time". I will have to remember to use my proper name or folks will think that I was never there. So, would it be February or January. Any hints would be good.