Skip navigation

DDM Ryder Cup

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > DDM Ryder Cup
Level 12 Human Sarcasm Champion
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on September 21, 2010 at 4:45 pm

I'm canvassing interest in the possibility of an earlier DDM to allow us Europeans a slot. Most regulars are stateside granted but i'd like to see if we can grow the player base this side of the pond more and there'd be nothing better than using DDM. Think of it as a Ryder cup. Opinions ??

Level 9 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful
Posted on September 28, 2010 at 12:17 am

Let's hear what you have to say. I at one time tried to get a Euro DDM going but got little reply.

Posted on September 28, 2010 at 2:42 pm

Methinks the 'hands across the pond' idea is doomed to die on it's arse. Shame really. My motive is that I get to play you guys once in a while as it's a 1am start for me otherwise. Also to promote TM over here. Guess i'll continue to live off scraps.

Level 9 Human gamer
Posted on September 28, 2010 at 8:30 pm

It does not have to be that way. I would gladly play TM early Sunday Morning. We just need to set a time and try it.

Let's see if it is 8PM GMT then that would put it at 12PM Noon PDT. Not the choice time but I would be willing to show up for an hour.

Give it some thought. Have Ni get Grind and the others to play.

Level 12 Human Cyb0rg tank pil0t:|@- ҉҈҉҈҉-§¹Ç--҉҈҉-
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on September 29, 2010 at 2:13 am

It does not have to be that way. I would gladly play TM early Sunday Morning. We just need to set a time and try it.

Let's see if it is 8PM GMT then that would put it at 12PM Noon PDT. Not the choice time but I would be willing to show up for an hour.

Give it some thought. Have Ni get Grind and the others to play.

i'll play but what time will it be for pacific (i don't remember what the abbs. mean lol :)

12 pm for me isn't so good but 1 or 2 pm is more than good enough for me, and anything after is even better...

Posted on September 29, 2010 at 4:29 pm

Thanks for the support - really appreciate it. I can play for an hour any time starting between 8 - 10 pm GMT. Week after next would be cool as i'm off on vacation Saturday. Hope some more folks fancy an early start.

Level 9 Human gamer
Posted on October 3, 2010 at 8:41 pm

Well, it needs to be more then just 3 folks. Talk it up and see if others would join. We can shoot for November to start it. That would be the 2nd week of November, on the 14th at 8PM GMT or 2PM PDT. So...rally the troops.

For those who missed the original Euro DDM here is a link to some pics.
Euro DDM

Level 12 Human Cyb0rg tank pil0t:|@- ҉҈҉҈҉-§¹Ç--҉҈҉-
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on October 3, 2010 at 9:48 pm

Well, it needs to be more then just 3 folks. Talk it up and see if others would join. We can shoot for November to start it. That would be the 2nd week of November, on the 14th at 8PM GMT or 2PM PDT. So...rally the troops.

For those who missed the original Euro DDM here is a link to some pics.
Euro DDM

well, i hope this works out, i'm sure up for the idea