Skip navigation

Easy feature request?

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Easy feature request?
Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on September 21, 2010 at 12:45 pm

Don't tell my bosses but, I love to play during work. The only problem is that Hegemony currently captures the mouse cursor within its window when not playing in full screen mode. Is there any chance you guys can put in an option for those of us who play in windowed mode on multiple monitors to turn off mouse capture so we can change between windows a bit easier?

.shin

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on September 21, 2010 at 6:48 pm

I had considered implementing this when edge pan is turned off (it's necessary to make edge-pan work well) but there's more complications than you might imagine. It's something I might try to get in for the next game, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to do is in the near future.

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on September 21, 2010 at 8:13 pm

I had considered implementing this when edge pan is turned off (it's necessary to make edge-pan work well) but there's more complications than you might imagine. It's something I might try to get in for the next game, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to do is in the near future.

That's cool. I figured as much anyway, but it never hurts to ask. Anyway, back to checking out the alpha.