Skip navigation

Schedule please and turn the servers on please

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > Schedule please and turn the servers on please
Pages 1 2
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on August 16, 2005 at 11:37 am

I've kinda moved on to Halo PC while I'm waiting... I gotta keep the kills coming in... :mrgreen: Let me know when there's events once more... :wink:

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on August 17, 2005 at 3:15 pm

If you keep the same name Jujaga, as sad as it may be i think i may have played against you or sombody with the same name on Halo PC.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 17, 2005 at 3:58 pm

I see... why is it sad? I really hope this isn't a sign that TM is losing it's steam... :(

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 17, 2005 at 6:41 pm

Maby sad is not the word of choice. It is just that there are less than 20 players for tm and 1000s of players for Halo pc. The chance are slim

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 17, 2005 at 7:09 pm

But most of the 1000 are not really good at playing, or don't even know each other, us tm'ers are much more closer, and we all as a group pack a bigger punch. That's the tradeoff. (BTW, my armor is gray when I'm playing in Slayer mode, otherwise, u can't tell if i'm a Red or Blue... lol... :mrgreen:)

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 17, 2005 at 10:42 pm

Hmm Ill keep that in mind and yes alot of them are horrible players. Although i still wont be able to play halo or tm until i get my laptoop in 4 or 5 days. Im temp. at my brothers house and im forced to use my sis-n-law's Laptop. Its is a pices of junk.

Pages 1 2