Skip navigation

Sorry my server's been downed...

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > Sorry my server's been downed...
Level 11 Human Writer & Computer Consultant
Alignment: Good
Posted on September 12, 2010 at 11:30 pm

Had some serious issues pop up. (BSoDs on Windows 7? Say it ain't so!) But they were hitting me pretty hard, to the point that I couldn't use the laptop except in Safe Mode with Networking (very unsafe. Try not to emulate me!) until it was fixed. Still not sure what's causing the things, except that it is definitely software-based, not hardware. Running now in "Clean Boot" mode; gotta find the bad software ASAP.

Level 12 Human Cyb0rg tank pil0t:|@- ҉҈҉҈҉-§¹Ç--҉҈҉-
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on September 13, 2010 at 9:30 pm

Had some serious issues pop up. (BSoDs on Windows 7? Say it ain't so!) But they were hitting me pretty hard, to the point that I couldn't use the laptop except in Safe Mode with Networking (very unsafe. Try not to emulate me!) until it was fixed. Still not sure what's causing the things, except that it is definitely software-based, not hardware. Running now in "Clean Boot" mode; gotta find the bad software ASAP.

its okay , your not the only one with problems.

i can't run any servers due to my router?

what is the problem you ask?

well, it turns out the router i rented from my ISP is malfunctioning and even worse randomly stops providing internet for random selected pc's in my house

its a bitch trying to troubleshoot it all the time

until my ISP sends ME a working router i'm F#CK@D

on the bright side my server isn't really important , as if LDA went down people would actually care and request it to be fixed.