Skip navigation

Lost Games

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Longbow Support > Lost Games
Pages 1 2 3
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on July 15, 2005 at 9:22 pm

today when I coming to the game , oh my surprise I lost more than 150 games, I lost the rank too, yesterday I was in 23 rank, now I came back to the 25. Please fix this problem because it is not the first time that I have this problem.
Regards, Jorge

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on July 17, 2005 at 3:08 am

That is not a problem. We win some, we lose some. All part of the game. The rank, that is normal. It's an incentive to win. When you lose, your rank falls a bit. A win boosts it. Your rank number can be found with this: 2*wins-(losses+quits), useful to monitor your rivals and rank. If you need any more info, pop by. :wink:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 18, 2005 at 7:24 pm

Same here seems like i had 2000 losses now its 1874 losses. Something not right. Ask the support team. i like 2 know myself...........

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 18, 2005 at 11:02 pm

Well, hey, Mask, that looks like it would be to your advantage, anyway!!!
As for Jorge, I think he isn't referring to games he has LOST, but games that have disappeared from his record..so that would affect his ranking as well...

Nice try on the "win some, lose some"--but in this case--it doesn't apply here...

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on July 19, 2005 at 11:27 am

We're not entirely sure what happened yet, but we're looking into it.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 19, 2005 at 1:30 pm

OK then--I have become a victim of the "lost games" syndrome myself!!!
Was on last night, and started the evening at rank #50--WITH 2816 POINTS--and through hard work and diligence--LOL--managed to get up to rank #48--log in today, and SHAZAM--back to rank #50 BUT WITH A POINT TOTAL OF 2816 POINTS-so all of the games I played last night seemed to have gone the way of the DODO---My point total as of the end of last night was 2870--or thereabouts--within one or two anyway, .a drop of-hmmm--54 points--or 27 wins if you want it that way--or 54 losses--NOT!!!
Checked the players within +/- 2 ranks, and none of their total points have changed...or their ranks..
Very interesting indeed...guess I will endeavour to win those back--somehow!!!
Question is, how many times will I need to do THAT!!!
LOL

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 19, 2005 at 3:54 pm

Same problem on my end :( ...Not happy at all since my loss was much bigger...from 128 in Rank back to 165! Do they realize how much time one has to spend on here playing to achive that :lol: ...Come on Rob, HELP!!!

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 19, 2005 at 4:04 pm

its not just in the losses also in wins . seems like it got put back from a week ago very odd.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 20, 2005 at 2:03 am

OK--I'm gonna post my standings at the present moment--they are a matter of public knowledge anyway--but just to have something to fall back on besides this little piece of paper I have...
I started the day at 2816 point rank #50--1868w/918L--
I ended the day at 2918 point -rank #46--1935w/952L--

I look forward to what the morning brings---or not--as the case may turn out to be!!!LOL
Sleep well all--and to all a good night!!!

Well--next morning has arrived--and all is intact--thanks for THAT--kind of a fresh start fro today--you might say!!
Let's see how the rest that were on last night fared first-before blowing the champers!!

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 5, 2005 at 9:49 pm

Today, the server went down--not sure of the time--
However, when all was up and running again, the ranks and the game totals--etc--once again went for the big spin.
I know that my point total dropped by over 40 points--as well, my rank--ROSE-- by 2--not sure how THAT works, but, there you have it. Sure the guys who lost rank to me won't be too happy when they find out about it either...seeing as worked like the dickens to catch up...
Is it possible to check this one out??

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 5, 2005 at 10:01 pm

samething here lol :shock:

Level 19 Human gamer
Posted on August 5, 2005 at 10:03 pm

:( Well here I am again. I have lost 29 wins since last night. This makes the 3rd time. Please don!t take my wins. :idea: U can have my loses---every 1 of then if u like but let me have my wins. U don!t know how hard I worked 4 them.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 5, 2005 at 10:11 pm

I believe it is not their fault. Servers will crash. But from my information, they back up every 6 hours, so u wouldn't have lost too much.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 5, 2005 at 10:14 pm

Not the point of losing "too much"--(one person's too not too much is another persons weeks worth of playing)--just having to make it up all over again--kind of defeats the purpose--if I WANT to lose games--I WILL...I CAN..and I HAVE...why have it done for me when I can do it myself...
And just as an aside--as Lisa mentioned earlier--wouldn't be too bad if some of the losses were "lost"--unfortunately, it seems like only the wins are disappearing--VERY STRANGE THAT IS!!!!

Level 19 Human gamer
Posted on August 5, 2005 at 10:25 pm

jujaga, hon u seem 2 b missing the point. Bless ur heart. :lol:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 5, 2005 at 10:27 pm

LIke you all said... it's just a game...

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 5, 2005 at 10:31 pm

ahhhhh---now it's a "you all" thing... :lol:

Level 19 Human gamer
Posted on August 5, 2005 at 10:33 pm

And ur point is????????? Yes it is just a game.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 5, 2005 at 10:36 pm

Well here we go again :roll: ...It seems we have all lost Ranks and wins as of today, 8/05...And here I was, so excited last night when I closed thinking, WOW, I finally made Rank at 99! :D ...Only to come back on this evening to see that my Rank was back to 116... :cry: Which means I lost a total of 17 in rank...Where did they go? Please help Rob, the stress is killing me :cry:......... :lol:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 5, 2005 at 10:38 pm

Guess we all need a little help....
But remember--according to those in the know--it's only a game...

Pages 1 2 3