Skip navigation

Official im a old man now

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > General Chatter > Official im a old man now
Level 9 Human
Alignment: Evil
Posted on August 25, 2010 at 9:58 pm

LMAO well it Official according to my daughter now that i have all my teeth removed TG no more pain she is calling me old looking now...LOL she turns 16 in a few weeks told her with remarks like that she will look funny at her party with my foot in her ass LOL little brat.

Any pirates of the carribean online players??

Level 13 Human Cyb0rg tank pil0t:|@- ҉҈҉҈҉-§¹Ç--҉҈҉-
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on August 28, 2010 at 2:48 pm

LMAO well it Official according to my daughter now that i have all my teeth removed TG no more pain she is calling me old looking now...LOL she turns 16 in a few weeks told her with remarks like that she will look funny at her party with my foot in her ass LOL little brat.

Any pirates of the carribean online players??

lol most people here are quite old except for a few like me and ultimatepawnage3000.

so if your a gamer of tread marks your either a young veteran or an old general

don't feel bad, knowledge is a forever far more deadly trait,everybody gets old and your daughter will too, the best part is when someone disrespects you like she did and you live till their 40
then you have the last laugh with a recording of their voice and any disrespectful idea for whatever would taste sweeter :)

i don't play pirates of the Caribbean

Level 9 Human
Posted on August 28, 2010 at 9:20 pm

Yea im a TM player found the game at a discount store a cpl yrs back i was more into Ghost Recon ran a clan for over 7yrs and we all decided to retire the clan. I was chkin out the Hegemony they have but i like the Stronghold series and AOE age of empires and yea i would rank as a old man im over 40 and have a grand son. I notice no one plays the game much and or posts on here i c kinda dead...:(

Level 13 Human Cyb0rg tank pil0t:|@- ҉҈҉҈҉-§¹Ç--҉҈҉-
Posted on August 31, 2010 at 11:07 pm

Yea im a TM player found the game at a discount store a cpl yrs back i was more into Ghost Recon ran a clan for over 7yrs and we all decided to retire the clan. I was chkin out the Hegemony they have but i like the Stronghold series and AOE age of empires and yea i would rank as a old man im over 40 and have a grand son. I notice no one plays the game much and or posts on here i c kinda dead...:(

true not many play this game... anymore that is

i've been playing this game for 7 and a half years.

i joined the forum the in 2005 during the 3rd year of playing the demo

then 2 years later i started playing online and i got the full version of TM

during the 5th year i was well recognized and have been playing heavily and modding heavily

durring the 6th year i joined the GA clan...which i'm very proud to be a part of :)

===================================
i can surely tell you 5 years ago, the forum was packed, a lot of gaming for TM was going on

then they all slowly left one after another as soon as i joined the LDA forum :(

Level 9 Human
Posted on September 2, 2010 at 11:46 pm

As it is now im looking for a Tank game were its more in real time with modern day tanks or old ww2 tanks were yr inside the tank not out looking at it. Tried to test out Battlefiled2 but it wont play on this laptop and its odd i had this built for gaming with all the bells and whistles highend graphics new ie3 dualcore pros and it wouldnt play. I wish i could find Deltaforce Extreme in a discount store I WILL NOT BUY off internet i dont use credit cards i use cash only.
If you no of a game i can chk in2 on tanks let me no TY..

Level 8 Human gamer, Giant Microwave operator, stalker, Rapist
Posted on November 12, 2010 at 6:02 am

Im 23 and Im called old every fricking day. tried asking a 22 year old out and she said no because I am old. She went and dated a 19 year old. I was pissed.

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on June 24, 2011 at 7:04 pm

Hi Paw,

Checkout Panzer Elite(by jowood)The gang at this site are great and will help you get started.BTW this is not the newer game of the same name.Its much older but the community at this site have great mods.

Look here-- http://pedg.chollie.co.uk/

This is a great WW2 tank game(simulator)