The new bug fix release is out, so be sure to download it. Details after the jump.
Since this is just a bug fix release, there's not much going on, but here's some highlights:
* Fixed a random crash that could happen while capturing cities.
* Fixed a crash that could happen when campaigning in a certain part of Persia.
* Cleaned up some GUI inconsistencies.
* Ships in rough water will now appear in the 'Under Attack' list and on the minimap and strategy map. This should make it easier to find ships that are caught in rough water when winter hits.
* New buff icon to indicate when farms are burning.
* Farms now take longer to start burning but also take longer to recover.