Skip navigation

A problem and a question

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > A problem and a question
Level 9 Human Student
Alignment: Evil
Posted on August 9, 2010 at 12:20 pm

I've have an issue with hegemony. when i save a game it work fine but when i load same, it occours an error saying that it can't find the companion cavalry unit. it say's it is in the position 0,0,0 but i ve rebember i left it in Larissa. can anyone help me correct it and salvage the saved game? the question is how to give you the genereted dump files.
Thank you in advance

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on August 12, 2010 at 1:40 am

This usually happens if you've been playing with the console to add new units. I believe Rob's working on a fix for it, but in the mean-time, just email your saved game to rob@longbowgames.com and he can salvage it for you.

If you're on Windows Vista/7, you can find your saved games in the 'Saved Games' subfolder in your user folder, which you should be able to find on your desktop. On Windows XP, your saved games are in your My Documents folder.

Level 9 Human Student
Alignment: Evil
Posted on August 12, 2010 at 7:32 am

Thanks very much Rick. Best wishes from all of us in Portugal

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on September 20, 2010 at 10:49 am

Same thing happened to me. I emailed rob@longbowgames.com but i wonder how much time does he need to fix it. I really wanna continue as soon as possible. Just came back from work all excited to continue conquering Eubeya and Athens (lol geek, i know).

My problem is combined with the General Epaminondas stuck under Thebes although all of Beotia is conquered along with every farm/fort/shrine/watchtower/army taken and defeated.

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on September 21, 2010 at 4:36 am

He can usually fix it pretty quickly, but he may not be checking his email very often right now. I'll make sure to bring it up tomorrow so he doesn't forget.

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on September 22, 2010 at 1:18 am

He can usually fix it pretty quickly, but he may not be checking his email very often right now. I'll make sure to bring it up tomorrow so he doesn't forget.

It was fixed the same day i sent them :)