Skip navigation

Thank you

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Thank you
Level 9 Human
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on August 3, 2010 at 7:57 am

Stumbled over this gem of a game this weekend and bought it after trying the demo. Really good made. Somehow I never seem to have enough troops (but hopefully after taking Larissa) and sometimes it feels like a match of chess.

If there should be a sequel it`s very much bought. Many thanks to the Devs.

EDIT:

The Ingame-Pedia is very informative and deserves to be mentioned too..

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Posted on August 12, 2010 at 1:37 am

Thanks! We're glad you enjoy playing it as much as we enjoyed making it for you.

As far as troops go, keep in mind that you can quell rebellions by tearing down your walls. This means that you won't need to keep as many troops in your cities, and they'll be free to do other things. Just make sure you keep walls on cities in dangerous regions :)

Level 9 Human
Posted on August 16, 2010 at 5:24 am

As far as troops go, keep in mind that you can quell rebellions by tearing down your walls. This means that you won't need to keep as many troops in your cities, and they'll be free to do other things.

I know. And by doing that and thinning out the frontline as much as possible I have enough spare phalangites do start a major offensive versus either the Chaldicians or Athens. :-)

Level 9 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on September 1, 2010 at 1:35 pm

I bought this game after talking with one of the devs at the Fan Expo in Toronto. Easily one of the best strategy games I've ever played. Congrats goes out to the folks at Longbow Games! Looking forward to many more great things.