Skip navigation

dOING A RACE OR LADDER

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > dOING A RACE OR LADDER
Level 9 Human
Alignment: Evil
Posted on July 23, 2010 at 5:05 pm

Opps dang caps hehe was wondering if any of u server operators could set up race or a ladder race for multiplayer :)
Ty..Paw

Level 10 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful
Posted on July 24, 2010 at 8:16 pm

Shoot, I want to do team racing.

Level 9 Human
Posted on July 25, 2010 at 10:43 am

Id just like to race humans 4 once im just board and looking for sumtin dif,,,Clearnd my ranbowsix Vegas 1 and 2 graw medle of honor im just needing a new fix i guess.

Level 13 Human Cyb0rg tank pil0t:|@- ҉҈҉҈҉-§¹Ç--҉҈҉-
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on July 25, 2010 at 8:34 pm

Opps dang caps hehe was wondering if any of u server operators could set up race or a ladder race for multiplayer :)
Ty..Paw

i eventually will be releasing a few racing servers

been too busy to finish any of my planned projects right now

i hope to finish my work as soon as i can!

Level 9 Human
Posted on July 27, 2010 at 11:04 am

I just jump on for a few but was wondering if any one runs the races thats on TM i would like to race against some one sometime..Im about burnt on internet games and chit...When u r on more than u sleep and as long as i have ud b burnt to almost to point of sellin all the PCs saving $$ and shutting off internet sellin my TVs and go back to fishing :) Ive waisted 8c 1/2 yrs of net and computers SIGH!!!! I NEED A NEW DRUG!!!

Level 9 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful evil
Posted on July 28, 2010 at 1:34 pm

yes 666 that would be fun to do but the problem is no one already goes to the ctf or the race ladder server so i dont know if we would get enough people bcuz they are always busy. :\

Posted on July 29, 2010 at 5:43 am

yes 666 that would be fun to do but the problem is no one already goes to the ctf or the race ladder server so i dont know if we would get enough people bcuz they are always busy. :\

i will if you and ga666 will

if we organize it we can invite anyone and set up to match each other.

i can set yall up with any server you like but make it simple as i have no time for complex stuff

Shoot, I want to do team racing.

Team Racing Server Created! :)

Level 9 Human
Posted on July 30, 2010 at 9:04 am

I may have chitty connection till them fu kers get out here and repalce some lines LOL but if something can b set man im in i mean im not much for clans wars GR burnt me out on clan stuff but any who :D race or just blowing each other up im a BIG NOOB and ive been playing off an on for a while now but still play like a rookie..

scipio69@live.com add me to yr msn or windows or what ever messenger also i posted my xfire name modderofc and i will join in

Peace

Level 9 Human gamer
Posted on July 30, 2010 at 5:12 pm

SS ur server lags alot and it is because u have too many tanks it is very hard to attack them when theyre not even there!

P.S. have about 10 tanks for racing
P.P.S. why is there such a long countdown? 120 seconds!? lol

Posted on July 30, 2010 at 6:54 pm

SS ur server lags alot and it is because u have too many tanks it is very hard to attack them when theyre not even there!

P.S. have about 10 tanks for racing
P.P.S. why is there such a long countdown? 120 seconds!? lol

actually you are lagging not me

the first reason to be is that your settings on your client side are modem based

second i've been very upset with the server configuration not being able reduce the amount of processing needed for you modem players(due to the game forcing me to limit the amount of speed for updates)

i don't lag and thats because i have a godly internet and tread marks is rigged on my client side to not limit my insanely fast connection to 10k modem bandwith

i'll change the server for you players who don't know the full potential tread marks can offer.

------------

rick@ i'm still pissed that you have never updated the internet settings on tread marks hopefully you can fix that sooner than i think

Level 9 Human gamer
Posted on July 31, 2010 at 9:34 am

SS that was my second guess that i was lagging

P.S. TY

Level 9 Human
Posted on July 31, 2010 at 12:55 pm

LMAO yup now would u mine emailing me sum of dat fast connection plzzzzz jk hehehe

Posted on July 31, 2010 at 9:19 pm

SS that was my second guess that i was lagging

P.S. TY

No Problem

Recently: I've been having some issues with my ISP so the server may not be at its best performance for a couple days.

However don't worry about it, as i'm working on it and the server should be fine for now

Level 10 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful
Posted on August 10, 2010 at 2:08 am

Sorry I missed all of this. When I said I wanted to do team racing, it would be like a DDM or Clan battle, nothing but humans. What I really want to race is ifrit tanks. If you have ever tired them you would race nothing else. Or even Ifrit CTF, which was a blast also. Ifrit tanks are crazy fast, low center of gravity, but if you flip it it is difficult to right them. I think harmless would have the downloads which is down below.
Ifrit tanks

Try them out on the Gravitor map. It is the one time that AI's kick my but.

Level 9 Human gamer
Posted on August 10, 2010 at 9:49 am

oh geez that tank tried it the first time and i found out that it was very fast but you could never go up any hill with it i even had trouble with a dirtball hill once but i found out that it is good for ctfs but the gold is very flashy on it :)

P.S. only downloaded tank i have LOL

Level 9 Human
Posted on August 11, 2010 at 1:02 am

not really looked in the TM folder on how things r set up and or were to DL to im on the 1st version never added or installed any patches or looked for any i just put the cd in and installed and played. It would b fun to race i guess and against all humans but finding the time when every one is on isnt easy and sense my DSL sucks so bad being way out in BFE i been slacking off the games i pop on lda to do a cpl rounds thats about all i can handle i think im just about done with the whole gaming thing and just doing my blogs http://mrscipios.blogspot.com/ BUT would like to say i have fun on LDA when i see other on and TY for all the games hosted.

Peace and blow me up again in the future Paw

Posted on August 11, 2010 at 3:25 pm

Sorry I missed all of this. When I said I wanted to do team racing, it would be like a DDM or Clan battle, nothing but humans. What I really want to race is ifrit tanks. If you have ever tired them you would race nothing else. Or even Ifrit CTF, which was a blast also. Ifrit tanks are crazy fast, low center of gravity, but if you flip it it is difficult to right them. I think harmless would have the downloads which is down below.
Ifrit tanks

Try them out on the Gravitor map. It is the one time that AI's kick my but.

i know of an even better pack of ifrit tank skins we can use

i'll also allow people to create their own tank skins to be hosted on the server

as long as nobody needs to download a mod to properly play my server i'll most likely add it

------------------------------------------

i also wanted all of you to know that my server may be down for a while as i got a extremely expensive new router that blocks my server from running online no matter what i do .

i will try my best to get it running but another person is in charge of the internet where i live so i'll have to wait till he'll do something about it or if he'll allow me to do it myself!