Skip navigation

Building Triremes Quest/Goal

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Building Triremes Quest/Goal
Level 9 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on July 4, 2010 at 1:15 am

I think i have a slight problem with this quest/goal

In order for the quest/goal to complete, i'm supposed to bring 2 scholars to Pella. 1 of them being from Methone. I can't remember where the other scholar is suppose to come from, but thats not the problem i'm having. The problem is the one from Methone. I had started moving the scholar to Pella, but Methone got attacked (my attention was diverted to another troubled area). Needless to say, I lost Methone and i'm not sure if the scholar got killed or not, because he never made it to Pella. I've looked all over the map for him after I retook Methone, but i can't seem to find him. Will the scholar reappear, or am i screwed.

If anybody can help me figure this out, please let me know.
Thanks in advance.

S

Level 11 Extraplanar Awesome Sauce!
Posted on July 5, 2010 at 6:30 pm

If you go to the asset list ( "i" key for shortcut), you can search the troop list for your scholar. If he is on the list you can click on his name to select him. If he is not on the list, means he was killed and you have to retake Methone. Don't worry, he should reappear in the city once you recapture it.

(I think) The other city should be Olynthus.

-Clarissa

Level 9 Human gamer
Posted on July 6, 2010 at 2:16 am

I checked my unit list and i retook Methone... no scholar anywhere. :(

Level 17 Extraplanar gamer
Posted on July 6, 2010 at 2:43 pm

Scholars should return back to their home city, in this case Methone, regardless of who controls it. If he has disapeared somehow, you can recreate him from the console using the command listed below. You open the console by pressing the '~' key and be sure to have the camera looking at an open patch of terrain when you add the scholar.

addbrigade scholarbrigade -name Agathon::NAME -tag Agathon -home Methone

Hope that helps. Let me know if you're still having problems.

Level 9 Human gamer
Posted on July 6, 2010 at 5:56 pm

that worked! thanx!