Skip navigation

Let's all ask the question...

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > Let's all ask the question...
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on July 10, 2005 at 7:14 pm

Two questions I'm sure are on your mind.

When the heck am I playing TM?

Am I still a freak of nature with no friends who eats cookie dough so much that diabetes research revolves around him?

Well... I can answer one of them for you. Choose.
(Any other questions shall have the inquirer paying in full:
A slap in the face.
A slap in one's girlfriend's face.
A slap.
A peeshooter in one's house...
And since no one playing TM has held a job long enough to get a house:
We'll give you a house and then destroy it in front of you after making you think might be able to keep it.)

I affectionately title this scheduling strategy:
Slap, Slaaap, Slap... boomstick

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 11, 2005 at 11:47 am

Well heck... this was my creative (read: stupid) way of asking if anyone wanted to get together to blow stuff up sometime. Arrrgh. Any takers?

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 11, 2005 at 2:49 pm

Guess the questions have to be in multiple choice terms aimed at the simplicity of life--as opposed to the altruistic and Zen-ist form--ergo, confusing and too full of vernacular...as well as over-stated and over-blown..

BTW ---WELCOME BACK DUDY--would have guessed it was you just from the keystrokes/min and the WAY OUT THERE jargon!!!
Good to see you in the house again!!

Level 15 Human Jack-of-all-trades
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on July 11, 2005 at 6:38 pm

Hmm, I wonder what I'm paying the bank for then....

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 11, 2005 at 7:38 pm

The gratuity of screwing you with heinous fees?

EDIT:

BTW ---WELCOME BACK DUDY--would have guessed it was you just from the keystrokes/min and the WAY OUT THERE jargon!!!
Good to see you in the house again!!

Thanks! ;-)

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 12, 2005 at 11:10 am

uhm... a little confused of the message, but if you mean can we play together.. I play from 10:00pm eastern... I've noticed that's when most people show up.... or maybe it's just me. We had fun last night. LDA had 6 human at one time.
So... ask for permission and stay late and get something or you blown up :twisted: :lol:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 12, 2005 at 12:38 pm

I know that, If ya wanna play against me or with Im usually on really early in the morning or way past me bed time :)

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 12, 2005 at 6:32 pm

Woohoo! Ok then, I'll try to make it. But dang, am I rusty. But I can still nuke peeps. I'm gonna have a dirtball extravaganza one of these days. The school has a nice 5 Mb upload pipe. You just have to figure out how to get around the firewalls