Skip navigation

Post Bardylus problem

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Post Bardylus problem
Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on June 6, 2010 at 7:30 pm

ok, I kill Bardie and his brigades of hoplites, I get the cutscene and things advance to capturing a city to my south whose name escapes me. the city isn't important, as I discovered I still could not leave the upper/lower Macedon area. The red overlay was gone, but I if I try moving a unit outside the upper/lower Macedon area I get a tooltip telling me I can't do that til Bardylis is dead and his armies defeated. Fun game up til then.

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on June 6, 2010 at 7:49 pm

That bug was fixed in one of the patches already. Upgrade your game to the newest version and start a new game that should fix your problem!

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on June 6, 2010 at 8:16 pm

... That would do it. I forgot Impulse doesn't automatically install updates and was too tired to notice it had any waiting. At least it was an easy fix, Thanks!

Level 8 Human Student
Alignment: Evil
Posted on June 16, 2010 at 6:23 am

I've got the same problem but the game already is upgraded.Can't you help me? I've tried to use the console but I don't know the id for the objective.

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on June 18, 2010 at 4:55 am

I think a lot of people getting this problem are running a pirated version of Hegemony. If this applies to you, please consider purchasing a legit copy; we're a small independent company and money is always tight; your support is appreciated.

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on July 15, 2010 at 10:59 am

Hello everybody.....Sorry About my english..i'm from Brazil, :-)

I played the game on the Demo version, I like it, I looked for a cracked version, sorry about that, but a little voice said me this game give me lots lots lots of fun, and costs only $29,00 or R$35,00 in my case. Costs only a couple of drinks...:-) , and dont storm my head in the next morning, except perheaps, trying to solve food problems...kkkk, I take my registred copy and very happy whit it.

So I say to everyone to pay a legal version, and make this guys give us more and more good games...