Skip navigation

Load problem

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Load problem
Level 9 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on June 4, 2010 at 3:49 pm

Yesterday i stared to play for a coupele of hourse and expanded into the west and south, and today i load the game and mape has a only a few visable places rest is invicble even entire cities that are mine i cant see i cant even see the city i stared with.
How do i fix this ? or does this mean i will just have to start all over again?

Ps on a side note I seriosely think Diplomacy and AI agresion VS AI is a must, cause when you finaly started to grow and sudenly you get atatcked from 4 or 5 sides by armies slightly smaller to nearly twice your armie size and start takeing over all your cities there is realy nothing you can do, nor hope for, since there is no diplomacie and they wont recall there attackes cause there getting attacked somewhere. so soon as it happens game over start over and good luck next round, well i tried 4 games now, 3 times i had no option but to start over cause i was getting wipted out by 4 to 6 diffrant attackers wich is inzane, and now i had a good game going and load doesnt function as it should

Level 9 Human gamer
Posted on June 4, 2010 at 4:04 pm

That seems to suck, but try loading one from the autosaves? There are 6autosave slots so maybe one of those will work
If you would like ai aggression vs ai aggression make a reply to my world at war thread plz ;)

Level 17 Extraplanar gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on June 4, 2010 at 4:27 pm

We haven't heard of that problem before but if you can e-mail me your savegame (rob@longbowgames.com) I'd be happy to check it out.

As far as diplomacy is concerned we were considering it at one point but it ended up getting dropped from the final release for various reasons. Due to popular demand we are looking into it again so stay tuned for more news.

The AIs only attack each other if they encounter each other in the field. Historically, Philip was the principle aggressor at this time and we were trying to recreate his campaign. Besides having Sparta wipe out Athens or the Persians invade Thessaly would have really messed with the objectives.

Level 9 Human gamer
Posted on June 4, 2010 at 4:32 pm

Yeah I understand that it would mess alot with the objectives but you could include a "sandbox" mode of some kind besides the initial campaign? Or is this something that would be moddable? or for the next game? ;)

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Posted on June 9, 2010 at 4:15 am

My lips are sealed :)