Skip navigation

how do you spawn a paeonian cavalry

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > how do you spawn a paeonian cavalry
Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on June 4, 2010 at 7:29 am

Hi, how do you spawn a paeonian cavalry please?

I need one more to complete the objective and left bargala alive for a long time now but no cavalry yet

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on June 4, 2010 at 3:05 pm

Hi, how do you spawn a paeonian cavalry please?

I need one more to complete the objective and left bargala alive for a long time now but no cavalry yet

"The easiest way to give yourself free brigades with with the command:

addbrigade peltastbrigade

The other types of brigades are pretty straight-forward: phalangitebrigade, hoplitebrigade, etc...

You'll eventually use up your gold by doing this, but you can fix that with the 'awardgold <some number>' command."

look up their exact name and try a bit...

Other than that if you like to normally spawn it ingame you would capture Paeonian cities to the north where you then can recruit their cavalry...

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on June 4, 2010 at 3:52 pm

How do those commands work ?
i mean i gues type but how do you call up the "chatscreen" where to type it ?

Level 16 Extraplanar gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on June 4, 2010 at 3:59 pm

If you're playing version 1.1.0 or greater capturing all paeonia cities will also complete the 'Paeonian Army' objective.

However, if you just want to mess around you can open the console by pressing '~' and type 'addbrigade tribalcavalrybrigade -faction Paeonia' when you're centred over an open piece of land.

Just a warning, messing around with the console is technically not supported and can corrupt your games so save first.

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on June 5, 2010 at 7:48 am

If you're playing version 1.1.0 or greater capturing all paeonia cities will also complete the 'Paeonian Army' objective.

However, if you just want to mess around you can open the console by pressing '~' and type 'addbrigade tribalcavalrybrigade -faction Paeonia' when you're centred over an open piece of land.

Just a warning, messing around with the console is technically not supported and can corrupt your games so save first.

While technically true, it doesn't help you one bit if you already conquered all their cities. I guess I could let one revolt and retake it, but sounds much easier to just spawn a cavalry unit and slaughter it.

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on June 5, 2010 at 1:40 pm

you don't have to destroy all 5 cavalry unit if your not playing 1.0...
In the new versions you either capture all cities or kill their 5 cavalry units