Skip navigation

TM Top Ten May’s DDM Battle

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > TM Top Ten May’s DDM Battle
Level 10 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful
Posted on June 1, 2010 at 1:59 am

Click on the links below for the new outtakes of May’s DDM or go here for all the TM videos done by GA666.

Top Ten
Extras Clips – The ones that did not make the Top Ten
Frag Streak – is an outtake that shows a player making the most consecutive frag before any other player can land a frag in a DDM.
Staying Alive – is an outtake of a player lasting the longest length of time in a DDM in action.

I added the last 2 catagories in the hopes that others (harmless, Pablito, Carnage, Star Striker, Viper, Vor, RC, KV, Ni, and others will start filming their game play to be published for all to see. The details will need to be worked out, but folks do transfer large files therefore it can not be that hard.

If there are questions or comments, let me know.

Added a playlist that will allow you to watch all 4 consecutively.
DDM May 2010 Playlist

Level 13 Human Cyb0rg tank pil0t:|@- ҉҈҉҈҉-§¹Ç--҉҈҉-
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on June 1, 2010 at 10:04 pm

Click on the links below for the new outtakes of May’s DDM or go here for all the TM videos done by GA666.

Top Ten (will be out later this week)
Extras Clips – The ones that did not make the Top Ten
Frag Streak – is an outtake that shows a player making the most consecutive frag before any other player can land a frag in a DDM.
Staying Alive – is an outtake of a player lasting the longest length of time in a DDM in action.

I added the last 2 catagories in the hopes that others (harmless, Pablito, Carnage, Star Striker, Viper, Vor, RC, KV, Ni, and others will start filming their game play to be published for all to see. The details will need to be worked out, but folks do transfer large files therefore it can not be that hard.

If there are questions or comments, let me know.

i've been trying to record my gameplay as long as i've been in a clan and software has been very annoying

i recently switched to ubuntu months ago, finding a good software program on this platform os has been total crap

because of these issues i'll most likely dual boot win xp

for now i'll use virtual box for running TM

i'll get fraps and my editing software running and i'll be making plenty :)

Level 10 Human gamer
Posted on June 2, 2010 at 7:07 pm

They are all posted....take a look.

Level 10 Human gamer
Posted on June 3, 2010 at 12:50 am

there are threads in the TM forum that talk about taping game play:

Harmless started it back in june 2009
recording link

GA 666 thread in july 2009
another one

Level 14 Human bookkeeper
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on June 3, 2010 at 2:24 am

because of these issues i'll most likely dual boot win xp. for now, i'll use virtual box for running TM

this might be different on linux, but the last time i tried virtual box (on my mac), treadmarks would not run. then i tried vmware, and treadmarks would not run. parallels was the only virtual machine that would run treadmarks because at that time, as i found out, parallels was the only one that supported openGL. what was interesting were the vmware forums where a lot of people, who use CAD drawing programs, were waiting for openGL support in vmware. there were posts telling them to just use parallels and get on with their life, but noooooo, they could only use vmware and were rather miffed at the company for the lack of openGL support... and it was like... ok, whatever.

i have used all three, but i prefer parallels. it is not what i use to play treadmarks with (but RC does). i use crossover mac and TM runs just dandy with it. there is a crossover linux version, and you could try that on your box. crossover linux is what i use to run my treadmarks server on.

toodles,
harmless
:)

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful evil
Posted on June 3, 2010 at 2:31 pm

Oh I'd love to and tried it but not sure why the comp's not liking it. Very laggy! Loved the videos though 666, really keep them up! I can use these for showing off our wee game to friends and tempt them to play!