Skip navigation

Gamemode Suggestion - World at War

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Gamemode Suggestion - World at War
Level 9 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on May 31, 2010 at 6:43 pm

Since AI factions are not actively attacking each other except when they cross each others paths I came to an idea.

Have you thought about a (arcarde and not historic though ofcourse) gamemode where the ai factions are also actively expanding and attacking into other factions territory? Call it world at war gamemode or difficulty for example.^^
Here we would then maybe see a dynamicly changing map maybe even huge empires appearing and then knocking at your door and you didn't even knew about them and now you are in big trouble xD
What do you think? It is like a "sandbox" mode beside the campgain..
This could be something even for an addon/dlc maybe or part of it I think. =)

-AeneaS

Level 8 Human Student
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on June 1, 2010 at 1:47 pm

Sounds like a fun idea. From what I've seen though, Athens will probably end up huge.

Level 9 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on June 1, 2010 at 3:02 pm

Sounds like a fun idea. From what I've seen though, Athens will probably end up huge.

Well than its your turn to bring order back to the world and oppose athens to damage them enough for other factions to rip on them? xD

Level 8 Human Student
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on June 2, 2010 at 7:43 am

It would also be interesting, if this gamemode was introduced (which I doubt owing to the AI modifications necessary), if you were able to lift the fog of war across the entire map so you can see the other factions fighting one another.