Skip navigation

Table of shortcuts?

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Table of shortcuts?
Level 9 Human Gamer
Alignment: Good
Posted on May 30, 2010 at 4:16 pm

I was wondering if there was a complete list of the controls, including mouse actions, somewhere? The excellent and extremely consistent use of hotkey notes in hovertips is much appreciated, but it would be great to have a master list. For example, I only discovered double right click to run, and right click to merge slaves by accident :-) I realise that some things (double left to select one unit from a group) are mentioned in context with their applicable help topic, but a complete list of all actions would be useful. A summary page in the manual would be much appreciated.

Level 22 Extraplanar gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on May 30, 2010 at 4:51 pm

If you open the "Menu" (Escape) and open "Options" go to "Gameplay" and select "Controls".

In "Controls" there is a list of all of the commands and keyboard shortcuts. They can all be custom configured.

-Jim

Level 11 Extraplanar Awesome Sauce!
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on May 30, 2010 at 4:52 pm

I was wondering if there was a complete list of the controls, including mouse actions, somewhere? The excellent and extremely consistent use of hotkey notes in hovertips is much appreciated, but it would be great to have a master list. For example, I only discovered double right click to run, and right click to merge slaves by accident :-) I realise that some things (double left to select one unit from a group) are mentioned in context with their applicable help topic, but a complete list of all actions would be useful. A summary page in the manual would be much appreciated.

There is a list of basic controls (mouse actions, hotkeys etc) if you go into Options>Gameplay and click the *Controls* button below. In game, if you hover over any of the commands in the gui menu with a unit selected (i.e; walk/run, camp, disband etc) it should bring up a description window and under that it will show you the shortcut key. Also, in the game manual's table of contents (hit F1 or select the gui icon on the top of the screen) There is a section called "How To". I hope this helps! :)

Level 9 Human Gamer
Alignment: Good
Posted on May 30, 2010 at 5:11 pm

Doh! I'd been through the Gameplay menu and somehow didn't realise that the huge "Controls" label was clickable. I never thought conciously about it until now, but I think I though it was just a title caption: "The things above this are gameplay controls."

Yes, I'm an idiot; and yes, that's exactly what I meant. :-)