Version 1.1.0 has now been released, so go ahead and give it a try. As always, you can download it from the Download Centre, or you can just download the demo on the Hegemony page and your serial code will still work.
If you've purchased Hegemony on Impulse, the new version should appear shortly, but if you can't wait, go ahead and download the demo from our site; the serial code you got from Impulse will work perfectly fine with the installer you get here.
The list of changes has been mentioned a couple times before, but keep reading to see the list again.
* We now have multiple difficulty levels, for those who would like more of a challenge, or if you'd like Hegemony to be a little less stressful.
* The enemy is now less aggressive in 'normal' difficulty. If you liked the difficulty level in version 1.0, set the difficulty to 'expert'.
* A number of problems with objectives have been fixed, including Bardylis disbanding his men, and not being able to complete kill quests.
* Hegemony now supports Unicode file paths, so it works on non-English versions of Windows.
* Issuing orders is now more responsive. This came at a cost: you are now required to double-click faster. This setting is configurable in the 'Gameplay' settings.
* Non-combat units now have a silver base, making it easier to differentiate them from combat units, especially when they're in cities.
* The asset list is now twice as wide, and units in the field report the region they're in. Garrisoned units have a (g) next to their station.
* If you have a wide monitor, you'll be able to open more than two dialogues.