Skip navigation

Where can I get the Betapatch

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Where can I get the Betapatch
Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on May 28, 2010 at 4:39 pm

I bought the game from Impulse (rev.17429).
http://www.impulsedriven.com/hegemony

Is there a way I can get the Betapatch?
On Impulse there is none I think. And here I cant get it because I dont bought it directly from you.:(

Level 8 Human Student
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on May 29, 2010 at 5:40 am

I would like to know this too. I am getting overwhelmed in-game by the rather aggressive AI at the moment, and would like to see how it has been toned down a little in the patch.

Hopefully the patch will be rolled out via Impulse as well.

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on May 29, 2010 at 6:30 am

Me 3... I'm having trouble with getting the game to recognize that I've killed Bardilys, and so even though I have killed him (and, I think, all his troops) all the areas I need to go to next are out of bounds.

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on May 29, 2010 at 6:52 am

You bet! I'm rolling the new installer as I write this, and soon I'll post it on this site, as well as updating Impulse.

Impulse will probably take about a day to update, but the serial you got from them will still work for our version, so watch our news page, and as soon as the new installer goes live just download the demo from the Hegemony page and you should be good to go.

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on May 29, 2010 at 7:49 am

Very nice.:)
I love those little developers... they never sleep or having weekends.;)

Posted on May 29, 2010 at 3:14 pm

But of course; we love you guys!

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on May 29, 2010 at 4:49 pm

Hi, I'm probably doing something really dumb, but when I click to run the beta patch it just disappears! I can't find it anywhere. Any ideas?

Level 21 Extraplanar gamer
Posted on May 29, 2010 at 5:16 pm

I'm not sure what you're doing?

I assume you downloaded the file and are trying to open it.

The download might be incomplete or your security settings might be blocking it.

-Jim

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on May 31, 2010 at 6:43 pm

edit : no patch on Impulse yet :(
I guess this is some kind of punishment for not buying the game from you directly

Posted on June 2, 2010 at 3:59 pm

I sent them the patch on Saturday, but I guess they didn't check their mail until after the weekend. I got an email yesterday saying that they'll get on top of it right away.

Level 8 Human Vault Technician
Posted on June 2, 2010 at 4:17 pm

edit : no patch on Impulse yet :(
I guess this is some kind of punishment for not buying the game from you directly

I bought my copy at Impulse too but you don't need to wait for them. Just download the demo off this site, it's already updated with the patch (as said above). Install it, enter your Impulse serial and you're patched. ;)