Skip navigation

Hegemony : return to desk

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Longbow Support > Hegemony : return to desk
Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on May 19, 2010 at 11:58 am

First, i want to say that i find the game is very fun and a very good challenge. Congratulation to your team.

But i have a problem. After i take the athenian island of Skiathos, athenian ship began to try landing troop near Mende (south to Olynthus) . But every time they began to land, the game return to desk and i have that message(i have tested the beta but the bug is almost here) :

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on May 20, 2010 at 12:11 am

So this is repeatable? That's actually great news; it means we can fix it easily!

If you have a saved game right before it crashes, email that saved game to rob@longbowgames.com. If you're running Vista or newer, your saved games are in the "Saved Games\Hegemony..." folder in your user folder (that one with your name on it; it's probably on your desktop somewhere) and if you're running XP, the saved games folder is in "My Documents\Hegemony...".

Sorry about the crash, but hopefully we'll be able to help you out.

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on May 20, 2010 at 4:39 am

Unfortunatly, i have finally succeed to pass the bug(by sinking his ships).
If he try an another time, i will let him making his landing and if bug, i will send you the save

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on July 31, 2010 at 11:40 pm

I'm getting a repeatable error of the same kind. I'll email the save game and a dmp file to that emaill addy you gave out.