If you've already purchased a copy of Hegemony, please try out the 1.0.1 beta. All you need to do is log in and go to the Download Centre to get your copy.
Keep reading to see what's changed.
* Bardylis should no longer disband his troops before you can kill them. (Some users were having trouble getting past the Bardylis quest; this should fix that. Unfortunately, you'll need to load a game from before you encountered Bardylis.)
* The difficultly of the mid-game has been reduced. We'll hopefully make this configurable in future patches.
* The game should now support Unicode file paths if you have a non-English copy of Windows.
* The double-click delay has been reduced, making the mouse feel more responsive. This is now configurable in the gameplay settings.
* Non-combat units now have silver bases, so you can differentiate them from combat units when they're in cities.
* The asset list is now twice as wide, and shows the region your units are in when they're abroad. Garrisoned units are marked with a (g) next to their station.
* You can open more than two dialogues if you have a wide-screen monitor.