Skip navigation

Hegemony - Philip of Macedon demo problem

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Longbow Support > Hegemony - Philip of Macedon demo problem
Level 9 Human
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on May 16, 2010 at 8:04 am

Hi all,

I was playing the Hegemony Demo for about half an hour when I got a crash to desktop with this message:
http://i40.tinypic.com/dmu2ro.jpg

Can I do something about it? I'm running the game on XP with an ATI XPertvision HD4870.
Thanks for helping =)

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on May 16, 2010 at 2:36 pm

Thanks for the report. We're planning to release the 1.0.1 beta to paid customers tomorrow, and Rob's been working on fixing at least one crash bug, so hopefully it will help.

If the game crashes and offers to save a dump file, you can send that to rob@longbowgames.com and he'll help you out.

In the meantime, you might find the game more stable if you turn down the graphics detail setting.

Level 9 Human
Posted on May 17, 2010 at 7:27 am

Thanks for the report. We're planning to release the 1.0.1 beta to paid customers tomorrow, and Rob's been working on fixing at least one crash bug, so hopefully it will help.

If the game crashes and offers to save a dump file, you can send that to rob@longbowgames.com and he'll help you out.

In the meantime, you might find the game more stable if you turn down the graphics detail setting.

Thanks for the quick reply!

I've also bought the full game, so I'll wait for the patch =)

Level 9 Human
Posted on May 24, 2010 at 10:13 am

Everything works fine with the new version!