Skip navigation

can't get game to download

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Longbow Support > can't get game to download
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on July 7, 2005 at 5:21 pm

I just purchased Rival Ball..have followed all the download instructions & I can't get past board 4, get it played & then when board 5 comes up it tells me how to download the game again & the game has already been downloaded or at least I thought it had

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on July 7, 2005 at 6:43 pm

Sorry, I can't exactly figure out what is the comlete problem. I know you had just bought Rival Ball (probably Series 1 or 2), and you are saying you can't play past board 4, then you did, and then board five tells you to download the game again... either there is some new unknown bug around here, or you just played the freeware RB boards... (I think the second one)... If you bought and downloaded the Series 1/2, go and install it, it should install itself in the LDA Games folder. When picking out a board, you should see 8 boxes above the list of boards you can play. The ones in color are the ones RB has detected, and you can play them. Click on the one(s) in color, and you should see the new boards... that you bought... drop by if you have any more questions... :)

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on July 7, 2005 at 7:35 pm

You got the point there jujaga.

I think he choosed the freeware set on the select boardset screen, yep. That's kind of a bummer, as it clearly says how many boards the boardset contrains: 4. :|

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on July 7, 2005 at 7:42 pm

I'm so helpful. :)