Skip navigation

When is everyone on?

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > When is everyone on?
Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on April 8, 2010 at 8:02 pm

When is everyone on the servers? I'd love to play against real people in Jen's_Hell and see if my kill rate is just as good/better/ or worse. Mwahahaha! Now time to go kill some stupid AI's on my server!

Level 12 Human Cyb0rg tank pil0t:|@- ҉҈҉҈҉-§¹Ç--҉҈҉-
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on April 8, 2010 at 11:26 pm

When is everyone on the servers? I'd love to play against real people in Jen's_Hell and see if my kill rate is just as good/better/ or worse. Mwahahaha! Now time to go kill some stupid AI's on my server!

most people are on 5 pm pacific i'm on occasionally if you want to challenge me

your server? i have my own still being tested however i have broken away from TM for other projects and things so i may end up finishing it summer of 2010 with luck and time and for that i might not be playing TM online for a while not to mention my last clan battle where i shouldn't have lost it and prepared a couple days before ):!!!

Level 9 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful
Posted on April 13, 2010 at 12:10 am

Me three. I love to play PVP on servers. This brings me to another question, how to tell folks we are on a server. Is it possible to have a TM facebook and just announce it that I am on and then folks will instantly know. We tried this with ICQ with some success, but that was a while ago.

I typically play around 5 PM PDT.

And for you new folks hit the 1st YouTube for TM flicks.