Skip navigation

Very Sad!

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > Very Sad!
Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on July 17, 2005 at 2:48 am

Hi again!'

*everyone runs away and hides*

Um... did I do something?

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on July 17, 2005 at 3:00 pm

hmmmm---nine days already??--"checks calendar"--
sheeesh

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 21, 2005 at 12:21 am

On the SAD side of things--there is a player----BRIDGE CITY PLAYA 09---can we ban this mud head for crimes against humanity?? The notes he spouts are discriminatory, and foul, not to mention probably illegal in most of the states/provinices and any place where decent human beings gather in numbers--here and abroad...There seems to be no low this particular individual will crawl toor from to infuriate and defame race religion and creed...there is no need to have ANY one of his ilk on this or any other board included in the entire internet infrastructure...
Just wondering---ask a few around about tonight--I will admit--I tried to send him packing by using his own tactics--seemed to have worked--and I'm NOT proud of it...but in the end--he got the idea...

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 21, 2005 at 12:39 am

yes i seen him there 2 but i think it gos by many names. Being harassed by him and who ever else is following it. its a problem. i made some suggestions in my post not sure if anyone had better ideas?
I'm here for fun :P like most we all shouldnt be bullied by any1 or have to see there crap that they write.

keep the peace. if all fails give the bird to your monitor...lol :D
works for me :D

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 21, 2005 at 1:45 am

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 21, 2005 at 12:12 pm

We should get Admins to RB... they can fix it. :)

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on July 22, 2005 at 2:43 pm

I've let Rob know about Mr. Playa. He'll look into it later today.

I'll keep you posted.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 22, 2005 at 2:46 pm

Level 16 Human gamer
Posted on July 23, 2005 at 11:15 am

if you let him get to you
( looks like he / she has by this tread )
he / she will keep coming back !
for MORE FUN !
so if you just keep playing and look the other way
( THEN IT COMES NO FUN FOR HIM ) and then he / she
will give up pissing you all off and go away .

that the only way your going to make it stop , you can ban him
but what about the next one .
so stop your beaching and play the game .
all the beaching just feeds the fire. :twisted:

thats my 2 cents on the mater.

oops all most forgot HAVE A NICE DAY :wink:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 24, 2005 at 10:40 pm

Some of you don't know me and some of you know me all to well. I am a 29 year old, married, female from New York. For those of you who would like a formal and a more detailed reference, I suggest you talk to Sunnysideup1.

I haven't had the opportunity to participate in these forums, but now that I am here and have had the chance to review all of your comments, I will say the following… What I find paradoxical about this particular forum chain is that most of you are quite knowledgeable about who these foul-mouthed individuals are and yet you allow them (or at the least one of them) to act like a wolf in sheep's clothing. Simply put, there is at least one mature adult, who has been known (and I can attest) to have the most foul mouth of all and who has mustered enough guts to come to this forum and post a heart-wrenching, supportive response. The paradox is not in that individual's actions, but in the fact that none of you have found the same courage to blow off their cover and expose them in front of the entire RB and RBT community. THAT I find to be more saddening than any acts of defiance on the part of RB teenagers.

A special THANK YOU to Sunny for encouraging me to participate in this forum. :wink:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 24, 2005 at 11:05 pm

Ok... so who's the foul mouthed person? I'm 15, and I'm not an adult, I have a short attention span, and I like having fun. :D

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 24, 2005 at 11:23 pm

Since I have not been a regular on these forums it is not my place to expose that person. It is up to those of you who expressed offence to the language used in RB. Keep in mind that our society excuses teenagers for using foul language on the grounds that their acts of defiance are attributed to hormones and the need to act out their desire for independence. On the other hand, we as society are much less tolerant of adults who dare to act as teenagers.

So, dear, at 15, you DO have every right to have fun and have short attention span. Even at an old age of 29 I try to do the same... :D Keep up the right attitude :wink:

Level 20 Human gamer
Posted on July 25, 2005 at 1:25 am

:lol: :lol: We can!t blame all this on the teenagers. I know of ADULTS that have logged in on the board as mean ,vicious, and cruel names 2 torment players. I know of a couple that were banned 4 doing just that. They r adults acting like kids taking out their anger. True some r teenagers but some r adults 2......B Happy every 1 and have fun playing and over look the childish players. They will b dealt with. :)

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 25, 2005 at 10:37 am

There is a strong and rather significant semantic difference between the words "blame" and "excuse". I did not in any way suggest that any of you "blame" the teenagers for their actions. Being excused on the grounds of immaturity is quite different from being blamed for being immature.

:idea: FYI to the rest -- the wolf strikes again.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 25, 2005 at 10:38 am

Uhh--personally--just because you MAY be 15 does NOT give you ANY excuse to be foul-mouthed, OR inattentive!! Since when does an age constitute ignorance of basic human courtesy?? I would think that this age is when the shape of a person is forged...whether it be for the good or the bad.
Anyway, point being, courtesy and manners ARE a necessity to keeping a friendly board...communication doesn't hurt either.
And just because you may have only posted once on this board, there should be no reason NOT to speak your mind..that's what the forum is for.
SO "cry havoc, and let loose the dogs of war", as they used to say somewhere, sometime ago...

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 25, 2005 at 10:59 am

Courtesy and manners are indeed essential ingredients in any type of socialization, be it cyber or real word. The point that you are missing is that we all come from different walks of life. Unfortunately not all teenagers or even adults receive or have received proper guidance from their parents, and not all have had the luxury of being taught the importance of possessing these two virtues. So if you expect all adolescents to act properly and according to all the rules and norms of this society you are in for a big disappointment. Now, that is not to say that their defiance should not be reprimanded, it surely should be.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 25, 2005 at 12:17 pm

Summary: Those who have manners are good, those without need a lesson... Sorry, I had to make a summary for my short attention span-dedness... I too agree with this problem, and I hope it gets resolved...

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 25, 2005 at 12:25 pm

Should we be heeding something in reference to your comment regarding the "wolf"?
VERY mysterious indeed...the again, maybe NOT...

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 25, 2005 at 12:27 pm

I'm confused...

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 25, 2005 at 1:49 pm

Of course you should be paying attention to my "wolf" comment and if you are clever enough, in due time, you will figure it out. :wink:

Jujaga, being confused is part of normal adolescent being. :D Don't dispair over the confusion :wink:

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6