Skip navigation

Rival Ball Surprise Party!

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > News > Rival Ball Surprise Party!
Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on January 15, 2010 at 10:48 pm

We received quite the surprise here in the office yesterday when three long-time Rival Ball fans dropped by for a visit! And they made quite the trip to get here, too! Sunny came from Florida, Disko came from South Australia, and Teulk came all the way from the far-away city of Scarborough.

Thanks for dropping by guys! You're always welcome!

Level 13 Human Cyb0rg tank pil0t:|@- ҉҈҉҈҉-§¹Ç--҉҈҉-
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on January 16, 2010 at 4:41 pm

We received quite the surprise here in the office yesterday when three long-time Rival Ball fans dropped by for a visit! And they made quite the trip to get here, too! Sunny came from Florida, Disko came from South Australia, and Teulk came all the way from the far-away city of Scarborough.

Thanks for dropping by guys! You're always welcome!

awesome i haven't heard from teulk in years i wondered how he was doing i've played sunny before he was good

well one of these days i should drop by

i've been a fan of both rival ball and dx ball and tread marks though i've played dx ball 1 and 2 for years its the only game i ever played on the pc as long as a few games i played on the Sega genesis

tell teulk that star striker says hi if see him again he might remember me from TM

Level 17 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on January 21, 2010 at 2:58 pm

Yeah, we had quite the party this week!!
Thanks for the note SS...it certainly has been awhile since I have lurked the rooms of RB!
I have some more pics from the visit, that I would like to share, and I'll get to it, as soon as I re-locate them on my HD.
Many thanks to Jim, Wendy, Rob, Phillippe, and, of course, Rick, for seeing us in, and not calling the local authorities upon our arrival at the hallowed halls!! A shout-out to Clarissa (sp?) who missed our visit, but may have been better off for it?-LOL
Hopefully, Disko and Sunny will have their own pics up soon as well. I know both are recovering from their "arduous" trip to our fine northern country, as well as from their other many adventures!

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on January 22, 2010 at 9:02 am

Now that I have re-located my old e-mail address and password, I guess I can post under my old name!! LOL

Yeah, we had quite the party this week!!
Thanks for the note SS...it certainly has been awhile since I have lurked the rooms of RB!
I have some more pics from the visit, that I would like to share, and I'll get to it, as soon as I re-locate them on my HD.
Many thanks to Jim, Wendy, Rob, Phillippe, and, of course, Rick, for seeing us in, and not calling the local authorities upon our arrival at the hallowed halls!! A shout-out to Clarissa (sp?) who missed our visit, but may have been better off for it?-LOL
Hopefully, Disko and Sunny will have their own pics up soon as well. I know both are recovering from their "arduous" trip to our fine northern country, as well as from their other many adventures!

Level 9 Human
Posted on March 17, 2010 at 10:00 am