Skip navigation

Wow Cool.. TreadMarks is still alive after all this time !! (Creator of DasTornado)

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > Wow Cool.. TreadMarks is still alive after all this time !! (Creator of DasTornado)
Level 9 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on January 10, 2010 at 5:07 pm

Was curious if there was still a copy of my Old DasTornado weapon out and about somewhere on the Internet. Hadn't played TM in quite some time.. and now that I have a 3year old... I figured I would dig out my copy of TM and let him see all the pretty colors and action.

nice to see some postings from Random Chaos.. and to see that JVortex was able to send out my old writeup on the weapon.

Happy New Year to anyone/everyone that still visits these Forums.
With any luck, I might get a chance to play some online (when the little one is asleep).

>>Target<<
Creator of the DasWeapons (dasTornado, dasMIRV, dasVolcano..)

My old email from AOL is quite dead.
GenMoltek@yahoo.com or GenMoltek@smartneighborhood.net will work though.

Happy New Year to LongBow and TreadMarks.

Level 10 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful
Posted on January 10, 2010 at 7:00 pm

Dude...come to the Ranked DDM and get you action filmed for YouTube.

CYA there.

Level 13 Human Cyb0rg tank pil0t:|@- ҉҈҉҈҉-§¹Ç--҉҈҉-
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on January 10, 2010 at 7:03 pm

Was curious if there was still a copy of my Old DasTornado weapon out and about somewhere on the Internet. Hadn't played TM in quite some time.. and now that I have a 3year old... I figured I would dig out my copy of TM and let him see all the pretty colors and action.

nice to see some postings from Random Chaos.. and to see that JVortex was able to send out my old writeup on the weapon.

Happy New Year to anyone/everyone that still visits these Forums.
With any luck, I might get a chance to play some online (when the little one is asleep).

>>Target<<
Creator of the DasWeapons (dasTornado, dasMIRV, dasVolcano..)

My old email from AOL is quite dead.
GenMoltek@yahoo.com or GenMoltek@smartneighborhood.net will work though.

Happy New Year to LongBow and TreadMarks.

Welcome Back!

its been s while since you left a lot has changed and one things for certain TM isn't nothing like it used to be.

We Need More People To Come Back

Fortunately We Still Have A Good Few Playing TM 666 , killer , kv and Pablo to name a few they still are active they might not play as much as they used to but they are still here and active.

speaking of mods i have some that i intend to release this summer or whenever i am able to finish them and right now i currently am the only one making any so tread marks isn't dead and won't be for at least the next 5 or 10 years if LDA doesn't make a sequel which they should.

Level 14 Human Sr Code Monkey
Alignment: Chaotic
Location: lost in the evil lands, of soccer-mom piloted minivans....
Posted on January 17, 2010 at 11:19 pm

Hello again :)

Yeap I'm still around, my 18 month old has been keeping me busy. I had brought down my website for ab it. I'm going to be changing back to plain old apache to host it. But I have to find time to build it. IF you need any of my dls, you can get directly to the files

here

Level 14 Human Shadow
Posted on January 18, 2010 at 7:38 am

Hey Target! Yep, they still exist: http://treadmarks.vorklift.com/tm_download.php?id=21&aid=18

We also modded Das Tornado to Das Snowman for our annual holiday server, but that's not a stand-alone download.

Level 14 Human
Posted on February 15, 2010 at 5:26 pm

Time i said hello again too.

How are all my old amigos?

Been meaning to get my copy reinstalled.

I have broadband now, imagine that?

Level 10 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful
Posted on February 15, 2010 at 8:35 pm

Grind if you get time check out the vids of the DDM's and Clan battles. And if you are looking for a Clan to join, you are welcome to the GA Clan.

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on February 17, 2010 at 9:29 pm

Sup folks, I've been a way awhile myself. How's it hanging in the land of LDA?

Level 14 Human
Posted on February 19, 2010 at 6:37 pm

G & C!

Laddie!

Ya come back!!

Yurrrrrrr a gud lad, yeh are!!

Where's that no-good Ni, eh?

Missed ya, we did!

Not a minute too soon, sez I!

(why's the rum always go
ne?)

Level 14 Human
Posted on February 19, 2010 at 10:07 pm

Ha, hey Synack good to see your still around so i have someone to enjoy a cold Guiness with one night.

Yeah, he's still around, ill see if hes up for getting back involved.

Hopefully get back on here asap.

thanks for the warm re-welcome!

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on March 5, 2010 at 2:03 pm

I'm still kinda around as well...been awhile since I've played though.

Level 12 Human Writer & Computer Consultant
Alignment: Good
Posted on May 7, 2010 at 1:48 pm

I've been back for a while; had to find a way to reset my password. (was not obvious or easy, though doable)

As mentioned, working on a weapon or three. (will also have a map or two, but only once I get all the tools back in my kit. Lost all of them to a HDD crash in my HP laptop.)

Work on one weapon's coming right along. The older variant will remain available, since some mightn't like the ultra-fast fire-rate (or ability to aim) of the newer variant. Its guidance is unreal. LOL

Level 13 Human Cyb0rg tank pil0t:|@- ҉҈҉҈҉-§¹Ç--҉҈҉-
Posted on May 7, 2010 at 7:54 pm

I've been back for a while; had to find a way to reset my password. (was not obvious or easy, though doable)

As mentioned, working on a weapon or three. (will also have a map or two, but only once I get all the tools back in my kit. Lost all of them to a HDD crash in my HP laptop.)

Work on one weapon's coming right along. The older variant will remain available, since some mightn't like the ultra-fast fire-rate (or ability to aim) of the newer variant. Its guidance is unreal. LOL

as a modder i can't wait to see what your epic mod will be

i'll see you on your server

that is if you fix whatever was wrong with it last time :)

Level 13 Human Cosmic Destroyer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on May 7, 2010 at 10:31 pm

one thing I've noticed is that the mod release rate took a dive after 2006