Skip navigation

anyone modding?......

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > anyone modding?......
Level 13 Human Cyb0rg tank pil0t:|@- ҉҈҉҈҉-§¹Ç--҉҈҉-
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on December 13, 2009 at 11:37 pm

its been a while since anyone has released new mods since i might be working on my mods this Christmas i wondered is is anyone else making any

hopefully i may be able to release some of my mods just I've taken them to a whole new level using every aspect of TM to make something different and much more beyond any other mod released

i have been so busy lately i haven't had time to finish them....

Level 9 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful
Posted on December 14, 2009 at 1:51 am

Well, let us know when you are done. I would love to try them out.

Posted on December 14, 2009 at 5:44 pm

Well, let us know when you are done. I would love to try them out.

i sure will

also if you want to see some of what I've been working on click the link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tKkcnoomKw

though the video is short you can see a few tanks part of my project VORTEX CATASTROPHE also you can see my contra-flag pack and lastly a enhanced stock server mod driving the enhanced version of claymore

my enhanced stock mod is for a server i intend to launch not all tanks have been modded yet explaining the easy frags i don't intend to make a mod release because the point of it was to be able to play a server without any mods needed to be downloaded

I'll be posting new videos later on so this was just a quick one i made with whatever time i had left yesterday night.

Level 14 Human Shadow
Posted on December 14, 2009 at 10:42 pm

Not at present, though I have a number of unreleased mods I need to tidy up and release someday.

Posted on December 15, 2009 at 7:42 pm

Not at present, though I have a number of unreleased mods I need to tidy up and release someday.

good at least somebody else still had some mods being made

just wish everybody would come back to LDA i remember when everyone would be talking about making MODS

and that was 4 years ago which isn't as long as it feels LOL

Level 15 Human Jack-of-all-trades
Posted on January 2, 2010 at 9:21 pm

There was quite a bit of modding years ago but, when it was clear no new version was coming out, imo, people lost interest.

Posted on January 2, 2010 at 9:43 pm

There was quite a bit of modding years ago but, when it was clear no new version was coming out, imo, people lost interest.

thats why i've been modding for years on secret projects i will release something that will be very different and interesting my mods will be like a brand new tread marks nobody will know what hit'em lol....