Skip navigation

Clan Modulus

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > Clan Modulus
Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on February 19, 2006 at 5:08 pm

I would like to welcome our newest Clan Modulus Member, Dennis! Now, if you wish, you may use this signature banner I made ([url]http://i1.tinypic.com/o5tksn.gif</a>) and/or use the clan avatar ([url]http://tinypic.com/6thdvc.gif</a>) if you so desire. Now here is the updated list of members:

Clan Modulus Membership Standings

Tread Marks
jujaga
Tank Target
Unescapable
Dennis

Rival Ball/RBT
jujaga
Tank Target

TrackMania
jujaga
+Derek+
frAps!
hamster
Earthbreaker
Teh1338
Hybrid
Tomi
Drifter

Now always keep tabs on the very first post by clicking on Modulus in my signature; that's where you can always find the latest in the Clan. Again, welcome to the clan Dennis, and have fun! :mrgreen:

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on February 19, 2006 at 5:38 pm

Once I download TMN, I could join your clan there, too. :D :D

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 19, 2006 at 6:19 pm

Ya, but we'll have to bump into each other there... there could be 8000 people playing at any given moment... ^_^

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 19, 2006 at 6:43 pm

I always play under the same name-Dennis. I use that name in any game.

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on February 22, 2006 at 3:37 pm

jujaga? Do you play Mechassault 2, on Xbox live?

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 22, 2006 at 6:39 pm

I only have a PS2, so I guess that answers the question... ^_^

Level 14 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on February 23, 2006 at 11:52 am

I always play under the same name-Dennis. I use that name in any game.

I always use 2ndself or Occasionally Cuddly Lizard ^_^

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 23, 2006 at 3:26 pm

oh look a cuddly lizard. Catch it, catch it. *squashes lizard* oops. someone dig a grave.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 25, 2006 at 7:12 pm

I am proud to announce that Clan Modulus now has a homepage! Woohoo! Currently it is in construction, and I will hook up a link to it when I deem the site ready. ^_^

Update: [url]http://jujaga.googlepages.com</a> is the site, and now it has all of the clan's mods. Go check it out. ^_^

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 26, 2006 at 4:04 pm

Jujaga, you're missing three packs. Hand of blades, Path of rage, And Art of breaking. I'll send you the new pack.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 26, 2006 at 4:24 pm

I only uploaded everything I had. Btw, could you just send me all of your packs? I wanna reupload some of them... been getting reports that some packs are corrupt. Just drop an email when you have the time. Try to show up at the clan war. ^_^

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 26, 2006 at 6:23 pm

I, sent the packs. But I will never be able to attend a clan war again. I have to go to church right when the clan war starts. There's no way out of it.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 26, 2006 at 9:02 pm

Oh, no sweat. You are MOD's master mod maker... ^_^ that makes me happy enough. BTW... i haven't gotten your email yet... sure you sent it to the right address?

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 26, 2006 at 9:08 pm

Tank Target, mind helping me with this new space mod pack I am working on. I am fresh out of ideas.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 27, 2006 at 11:39 am

Dennis, I have the same problem. The reason my new pack is so small is because I was forcing myself to think of something. But I wouldn't mind helping at all. Send me a pm and we'll continue this.

Posted on February 27, 2006 at 3:43 pm

Sorry to intrude, but maybee a type of plasma cannon, it would be less effected by gravity, leave a longer trail, be thinner, maybe an alteration to the bmp to make it sort of webby (no explanation for what I'm thinking <_<). less damage, fires faster, travels a little slower... you get the picture. It's all yours, I should realy get on with my own modding now :)

-------------------------------------------------

EDIT: oh look a cuddly lizard. Catch it, catch it. *squashes lizard* oops. someone dig a grave.

Yeah but who squished who tonight? :D :P

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on March 9, 2006 at 10:05 pm

Update: I can officially say that the Clan site is completed... (well... it's all I could think of to stick on the page anyways) and the site is about complete. Only a stuff page, and maybe some other random things and I'd say that pretty much sums up the site. Now, I will host any clan modifications on the site, for everyone's convenience. Other than that... nothing much. Just drop a rock on me and give me a suggestion if you have one. ^_^

Update: It is so shiny... I'm so happy... meeeeeeeep!!! Does anyone have suggestions for the site? Anyone? Anyone? ^_^

Posted on March 10, 2006 at 11:14 am

Woohoo! Lol ALL Right! Tank Targets new mod-pack :D

Level 14 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on March 10, 2006 at 1:03 pm

Update: I can officially say that the Clan site is completed... (well... it's all I could think of to stick on the page anyways) and the site is about complete. Only a stuff page, and maybe some other random things and I'd say that pretty much sums up the site. Now, I will host any clan modifications on the site, for everyone's convenience. Other than that... nothing much. Just drop a rock on me and give me a suggestion if you have one. ^_^

Update: It is so shiny... I'm so happy... meeeeeeeep!!! Does anyone have suggestions for the site? Anyone? Anyone? ^_^

Jujaga, I have added your site to my Modification Sites category.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on March 10, 2006 at 3:11 pm

*sits there listenoing to orchestra music.*

did you have some links to this site? just something positive to LDA, you know.... i mean if its okay with Rick and the other Admins.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6