Skip navigation

Clan Modulus

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > Clan Modulus
Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on October 8, 2006 at 6:06 pm

I've just created a new forum for Clan Modulus, which is in joint formation with jujaga's Lair, my site. I am currently setting it up, so just keep an eye out on it. ^_^ I'll post the forum link when the forum is ready.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on February 20, 2007 at 10:13 pm

Just to point out that I am currently downsizing the clan and cleaning it up. As you all have probably noticed, I have had no free time to manage the clan, but it will continue living on. I have removed the Trackmania and RB/RBT divisions of the clan (they were not really active to begin with anyways...). Other than that... yep. Anything on TM isn't changed at all.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 20, 2007 at 8:08 pm

Unfortunately due to real life concerns and my inability to keep this clan afloat, I am announcing the official disbandment and closure of Clan Modulus. I regret to dissolve this clan, but it is no longer possible to maintain this clan. As of this moment, Clan Modulus will no longer exist. However, all modifications and data on the clan site will be maintained.

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on September 21, 2007 at 12:07 am

Jujaga, don't disband us mate. Let's just keep MOD in hibernation, whilst you're away. I mean clans on TM regulate themselves. And if you cannot maintain this clan then let myself or Dennis keep it afloat. Both us have time to lead. (Although I need to pick up my TM playing). But for the sake of all that's good and holy! Don't disband MOD!

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 21, 2007 at 2:09 am

Yes, I know. I've had that thought for quite some time already, but I was planning to shut down MOD almost a year ago. The reasons why I am doing that is because I know that there is barely, if at all any participation in the clan wars anymore. That obviously isn't a clan. Not to mention, your leader, me, hasn't been able to attend one for what now... a year and a half now? It's just bad representation. Now of course what you are suggesting is that we merely procrastinate with the inevitable, and it could be done, but I honestly see the health of this clan to be beyond dismal at this point. And btw, Dennis has already left the clan and joined up with another one, so SED was gone for a few months already. I do understand your concerns about me disbanding the clan, but I believe that ultimately it had to be done. I may change my mind in the future, because I haven't deleted the web pages and resources yet; I have only grayed them out, but I honestly doubt MOD can continue. I haven't actively recruited more members for eons now, and again, there is barely any activity going on in the clan anymore. Yes, it is hard for me to shut it down, and yes, I am still slightly iffy about whether it is the right thing to do, but for the moment believe I have to shut down the clan.

I know it's hard, but as my philosophy goes: Nothing lasts forever; but life keeps moving on.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 21, 2007 at 11:46 am

Fair enough, but who knows...maybe things will turn around at some point. Oh well...it's been an honor wearing the tag. I will continue to wear this tag, as it is been with me so long my name feels naked without it.

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on September 21, 2007 at 7:10 pm

Today is a sad day for us all.Its sad its gone, but nothing is never truely gone.

Level 13 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on September 26, 2007 at 11:48 am

It is a shame (though it won't impact be much if I'm honest).

Sorry I have not been able to compete in any clan wars at all, timezones are a pain in the backside and I just couldn't stay up till like 1am and beyond to play :{

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on September 26, 2007 at 3:28 pm

How can you disband it if you never had it together?

Jujaga is right, participation in clan wars is low but still happens, and for as long as LDA has the server up, we'll be there (CAT, GA & LWA) that averages 14+ people a month.
I like it when CAT is full and get to play on my own or with other clans because all I see are red dots (enemies) :twisted:

Jujaga, if tank target wants to take over, I'd say, let him... all you need are 3 people to participate... is not about winning but getting some action...

If you stay afloat, I'm sure extra cats (once a team fills 5) won't mind switching to MOD to play with you... (points will be counted towards your clan)

Don't give up so easily... All you need to do is gather all potential participants' e-mails and keep them informed about clan wars (announce the events as soon as you can)...
It's a free event and a blast!

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 26, 2007 at 6:20 pm

Ugh... fine... I'll say this. Although MOD appears defunct, it will act in hibernation then... I'll keep the clan running for the people who want to play it, but officially it's dead... for now. So basically I'll keep the strings together for MOD, but it will not nearly be as active as one would think it would be (probably no new recruits or anything happening like that).

So here's the deal, MOD is officially dead, but will still run in a low hibernation state as TT coined. Um ok... that sounds wierd... ok we're zombies then... kewl. Well due to the people who are still persisting on keeping the clan afloat, I'll keep it afloat, although it's probably not going to be very active. I'll continue forwarding the clan emails every month as I always do then.

I updated the Clan Homepage to reflect it's hibernation status.

Due to the amount of people not wanting this clan to go down, I'll keep this clan maintained in a hibernation state. It's technically dead, but I will keep it running for those of you who still want it.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 27, 2007 at 10:30 pm

Well I'll see about making the next Clan war then, I FINALLY got away from that blasted Sunday evening torture. And god willing I think I'll be there, hopefully we can get some more people. Although I'll just be CAT fodder.

And Jujaga thanks for keeping it around, I am just now leaving another gaming community and have time once again for the Eternal game...

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6