Skip navigation

Clan Modulus

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > Clan Modulus
Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on July 6, 2005 at 3:30 pm

This is the Official Clan Modulus thread, the place where all the magic happens! (Well at least in the clan...). :mrgreen:
If you really want info, go to http://jujaga.googlepages.com and click on the Clan Modulus page. It will direct you to wherever and whatever you need. As that this post is not the main source of info anymore, I suggest you check there instead. ^_^
NOTE Since all the information is now on the website, this forum post is no longer updated. Please go to the clan website for information reguarding the clan.

Registering
If you are interested in joining Clan Modulus, please drop a message to me (jujaga). I'll patch you through the process. I will personally see your skill level. We are open to accepting new members. If you are interested in the new SED division, let Dennis know, and he'll set you up with me.
Note that due to Clan policies, you are not permitted to transfer between divisions.

Clan Modulus Membership Standings
Check out the official Clan site. This is where I keep all the official listings up to date.
http://jujaga.googlepages.com/clanmodulus

Banners and Avatars

You can find them at http://jujaga.googlepages.com/clanmodulus

Clan Rules
[color=yellow]* Have a way to contact jujaga (Required: LDA Forums account, and an e-mail address; Recommended: Yahoo! Instant Messenger or Windows Live (MSN))
* Treat everyone with respect and dignity (Common Sense)
* Have fun! (Yep)

That's all the announcements for now, stay tuned! :mrgreen: 8)

©2003-2006 Fish Technologies Inc.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 7, 2005 at 4:20 pm

Look at the first post for your information

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on July 12, 2005 at 12:59 am

I have me own like it?

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 17, 2005 at 2:39 am

I believe in self representation. Whatever you want Unescapable. I just provide a uniform, u choose if you want to wear it. :wink:

Level 15 Human gamer
Posted on July 25, 2005 at 3:10 pm

Unescable, where did you get that verse, you write it ? That was very nice, very true in life! :lol:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 29, 2005 at 1:35 am

I know it is VIper :)

Level 16 Human Jack-of-all-trades
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on July 29, 2005 at 4:27 pm

Viper,

It's from another game, Halo as best as Google can tell.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 30, 2005 at 1:31 am

and a good one

Level 15 Human gamer
Posted on August 1, 2005 at 10:42 am

Thanks for the info, the words have thought provoking power when read.....maybe the UN can use it as it's opening statements!

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 2, 2005 at 3:12 am

lol

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 5, 2005 at 3:46 pm

Due to some recent issues, Unescapable and I have reached a consensus to permanently boot out =MOD= Masterinuyasha from the RB/RBT division, and also boot him out of the TM recruiting list. As of this moment, he is strictly banned from any Clan MOD activities, gatherings, and affiliations whatsoever. Below is the current list of Clan MOD members:

Clan Modulus

Tread Marks
jujaga
Tank Target
Unescapable

Rival Ball/RBT
jujaga
Disko

Inuyasha, u are ordered to remove the =MOD= from the RB/RBT notes. I am sorry to do this, but these are the regulations.

Update: By request, I have added Tank Target into the RB/RBT divison of Clan Modulus as well. Here's the newly revised list:

Clan Modulus

Tread Marks
jujaga
Tank Target
Unescapable

Rival Ball/RBT
jujaga
Disko
Tank Target

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 22, 2005 at 1:20 am

Due to some untimely and personal issues... Disko has resigned from the RB/RBT division of Clan Modulus. :( Here is the newly updated list.

Clan Modulus

Tread Marks
jujaga
Tank Target
Unescapable

Rival Ball/RBT
jujaga
Tank Target

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 22, 2005 at 10:57 am

whats going on J

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on September 16, 2005 at 6:54 pm

Here is the newly updated list. Disko is back in.

Clan Modulus

Tread Marks
jujaga
Tank Target
Unescapable

Rival Ball/RBT
jujaga
Disko
Tank Target

Ok, from now on, I will be updating the first post (at the VERY top (here)), so you can see directly what has changed. I will update there, and also put posts in to update.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on January 24, 2006 at 6:21 pm

Even though I never mentioned this before, all of the Clan Banners and Avatars that I make are copyrighted by me. They are my intellectual property, and thus you aren't allowed to use it without my consent; my consent is that you may only use it if you are in my clan. I do not tolerate people taking my works and using them without my permission. I would like to make this clear to anyone just in case so that everyone knows. But on the light side is... don't worry about it. Just don't use my logos without my permission.
If you haven't noticed, Clan Modulus has expanded to another game, but it is a game that isn't made by LDA. The new division is TrackMania Sunrise, and yes, I have been working there for quite some time. This may explain my recent lack of appearances other than the forum. Don't worry, I'm still here, and I'm not going anywhere. That is all for now. Please check the first post for the latest up to date news on the clan. Have a nice day. :mrgreen:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on January 24, 2006 at 6:30 pm

just woundering i play sometimes but i never see anyone from here in there? i only have demo so maybe thats why? oh i suck by the way but sometimes i get the urge to play.
oops wrong spot my bad :?

Level 14 Human Shadow
Posted on January 24, 2006 at 6:35 pm

Every plays on the full version servers. Go get the full version - it's only $10 I think if you hunt arround.

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Posted on January 24, 2006 at 8:18 pm

Only $20 from our store!

</plug>

Level 14 Human Shadow
Posted on January 24, 2006 at 8:41 pm

Yeah, and if you get it from LDA you help finance the development of Hegemony! Now that alone is worth it :)

Level 14 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on January 25, 2006 at 10:22 am

Treadmarks? Thought someone got it for like 59p or something :?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6