Skip navigation

Revamped

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > General Chatter > Revamped
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on July 6, 2005 at 9:36 am

The new frame looks kewl smudged and all, but I can't say the site was much revamped... please tell me it's in progress :shock:

No complaints to the new forums -- love it!

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on July 6, 2005 at 11:39 am

Personally, I always liked the format of the site, but I love the new fiery-ish template in the background. Same here, no complaints about the forum. There's even a RSS feed! :mrgreen:

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on July 6, 2005 at 1:18 pm

We've also added some extra things you may not have noticed. The menu on the left, for instance, is more usable. We've also added systems to automate news posts, screen shots, and downloads, so that we'll have less excuses not to update.

We're (at this very moment) still working out what we want to do with the navigation (you may have noticed we changed it to more of a directory layout), so I'm still tweaking before I get to the store.

Before I get to anything, though, we're setting up a new server for the web stuff, which will take a few hours, at least.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 6, 2005 at 2:07 pm

I noticed that nifty navigation feature on the sidebar, but I'm thinking of graphical design... if that's possible to combine. I'm picky at GUI :P

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on July 6, 2005 at 2:59 pm

Graphics=Ratings! :mrgreen:

Posted on July 6, 2005 at 3:39 pm

That would be an awful lot of graphics to make >:)

I did fancy up the Hegemony theme, though. It's still text-based, but they have a graphical background (which scales when you change your font size!).

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 7, 2005 at 12:51 pm

Exactly.

The Hegemony theme, THAT's a good looking layout! :wink:

It's simple -- yet works!

Posted on July 7, 2005 at 1:02 pm

We're actually working on some ideas for a completely different layout. We'll see how it pans out >:)