Skip navigation

re: the spam posts ... Who is our Admin?

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > re: the spam posts ... Who is our Admin?
Level 13 Human
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on May 2, 2009 at 7:49 am

Is anyone tasked with weeding out the spam posts and the bozos on this bus?

We've gone so long without it, it seems a shame to let it start to creep in.

Level 13 Human Sr Code Monkey
Alignment: Chaotic
Location: lost in the evil lands, of soccer-mom piloted minivans....
Posted on May 2, 2009 at 11:44 am

Who's our admin
What's our Moderator
I don't know the sysop

Seriously, maybe they're too busy with the RBT server and Hegemony to trawler the forums?

Level 13 Human
Posted on May 2, 2009 at 5:13 pm

(Third base.)

I thought someone or another of us had been bestowed moderator rights in the forum. There used to be, I'm sure. I recall a bunch-O-stuff happening with banning who was it ... Guido? (fun) from the forum for commiting whatever his heinous crimes were. Too long ago ... don't remember the details ... doesn't really matter at this point.

And other inappropriate posts were being clipped off too.

Somebody had the power .

I sure don't want it. I already have that task on another BBS. And I'm not here often enough anyway.

Level 13 Human Cosmic Destroyer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on May 2, 2009 at 9:14 pm

that would be HE-MAN. lol, but seriously.

Level 12 Human Cyb0rg tank pil0t:|@- ҉҈҉҈҉-§¹Ç--҉҈҉-
Posted on May 4, 2009 at 5:32 pm

(Third base.)

I thought someone or another of us had been bestowed moderator rights in the forum. There used to be, I'm sure. I recall a bunch-O-stuff happening with banning who was it ... Guido? (fun) from the forum for commiting whatever his heinous crimes were. Too long ago ... don't remember the details ... doesn't really matter at this point.

And other inappropriate posts were being clipped off too.

Somebody had the power .

I sure don't want it. I already have that task on another BBS. And I'm not here often enough anyway.

Rick bans and takes care of that stuff not sure if he is a moderator and lda is too busy to take care of spam right now.

we need some more people with power over this forum. ricks usually is the only one here that takes care of that and the only other person that could (NOT SURE) is lda jim he rarely posts news on hegemony and i think thats all he does I've never seen him take care of the issues on this forum.

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Posted on May 11, 2009 at 6:51 pm

Sorry about the delay, guys. Don't worry, though; I've taken a break from Hegemony to work on building an entirely new website, from scratch. So hopefully these spam problems will be short-lived.

Level 12 Human Cyb0rg tank pil0t:|@- ҉҈҉҈҉-§¹Ç--҉҈҉-
Posted on May 12, 2009 at 10:35 pm

Thats good to know thanks for letting us know rick glad your making a new website.