Skip navigation

Level editor for DX ball2 game

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Longbow Support > Level editor for DX ball2 game
Level 10 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on March 11, 2009 at 3:43 pm

Hello,
I have purchased all boards & completed them all.
I want to create new levels.
How can i get level editor for DX ball 2 game ?

Vipul Smita.

Level 12 Human Cyb0rg tank pil0t:|@- ҉҈҉҈҉-§¹Ç--҉҈҉-
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on March 12, 2009 at 10:20 pm

Many People Have Asked The Same Question And I Searched When I Left To Do Other Things And Found One That Was Made Some Years Back .I Checked The Page Recently And It Was Deleted Because Of It's Age And The Person Who Had It Uploaded Didn't Host The Web Page. There Is a Lev.Editor Made And It Does Exist It Is A Somewhat Buggy But Works. Rick I Don't Know How Long Ago You Were Here But NOPER Created It And Asked For Permission From You Or The Other Workers Of LDA Most Likely BEFORE This Forum Was Remade. So All You LDA Game Creater's I Think You Or A Few Of You Older Rival Ballers\DX Ballers From The Older Days Might Know But You Could Have Forgotten I Know A Way Of Uploading It But I Am Not Really Up To It Right Now I Have Much Work To Do..........
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Am Also Working On An Enhanced Stock MOD Server Just For Testing Purposes Only And If It Works Out I Will Keep It Up And Running This Way Everybody Doesn't Need To Use Addons To Play My Mod Server. And Unlike Most Servers Which Are More Stock Slow And Basic This Server Is Very Advanced Fast Intense And Able To Use Very Powerful Weapons And Have Total Destruction I Will Talk About That More Later On.........

Level 13 Human pita
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on March 15, 2009 at 11:16 am

I think you are looking for the program called DXimage?

Level 12 Human Cyb0rg tank pil0t:|@- ҉҈҉҈҉-§¹Ç--҉҈҉-
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on March 21, 2009 at 9:16 pm

SO CLOSE...

It Is: DXboard

DXimage Edits Images Within DXball 2.