Skip navigation

DX Ball 1.09 Questions

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > DX Ball 1.09 Questions
Level 10 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on October 26, 2008 at 9:02 am

Hello. I am new. Can you please tell me how to begin at new levels on this game? Also, how to prevent the ball from freezing on the screen sometimes, which loses the ball and momentum? Thank you.

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on October 27, 2008 at 7:11 pm

What do you mean by begin at new levels ?

As far as freezing, that's usually caused by running other applications at the same time as you're playing the game. Make sure all other applications are shut down. You might also want to disable any virus checkers, since those can be taxing on your system. (With most virus scanners, you can find their icon to the left of your system's clock, then right-click on them to get a menu, and that menu will often have a disable option, or something similar.)

Level 10 Human gamer
Posted on October 27, 2008 at 8:37 pm

What do you mean by begin at new levels ?

As far as freezing, that's usually caused by running other applications at the same time as you're playing the game. Make sure all other applications are shut down. You might also want to disable any virus checkers, since those can be taxing on your system. (With most virus scanners, you can find their icon to the left of your system's clock, then right-click on them to get a menu, and that menu will often have a disable option, or something similar.)

Hello. I mean can I start the game at a different level than the beginning one? I have closed other applications, but I willl also do as you suggested about the disabling the virus.

Posted on October 31, 2008 at 5:21 pm

There is a cheat you can use to skip through levels. Find out about it by going here and following the trail of links.

Level 13 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on November 4, 2008 at 5:59 pm

There is a cheat you can use to skip through levels. Find out about it by going here and following the trail of links.
That is for DX-Ball 2. Although I didn't start this topic, I'm impling it's for the original DX-Ball.

As far as I know, there is no way you can skip levels in DX-Ball 1.

Posted on November 8, 2008 at 7:06 am

Oh, I hadn't even noticed that. Thanks, CSY.

And sorry, Bellevue, but the original DX-Ball isn't actually one of our games. We only made the sequel.

Level 10 Human gamer
Posted on December 26, 2008 at 9:26 pm

Oh, I hadn't even noticed that. Thanks, CSY.

And sorry, Bellevue, but the original DX-Ball isn't actually one of our games. We only made the sequel.

Thank you. Can you tell me how to obtain the DX Ball 2, then?

Posted on December 31, 2008 at 7:07 pm

Sure! You can download the demo here or you can buy the full game from our store.