Skip navigation

AOL Account Suspended

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Longbow Support > AOL Account Suspended
Level 12 Human Unemployed
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on February 20, 2008 at 10:55 am

Recently I e-mailed you about getting my download key for the things I've bought from here. I bought them using my e-mail addy darksidzz@aim.com Well now that e-mail has been suspended by AOL for violating their Terms Of Service! Go figure :-p

I was wondering if you could update the purchase information so the e-mail owly@mail.com is shown, but also if you could PM me the key here too. It's really annoying because my AIM account is suspended meaning I can't login but ppl can still e-mail it!

Anyways my new e-mail will be owly@mail.com and I'll update the one for this forum when I get the OK.

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on February 20, 2008 at 4:03 pm

Don't worry about it. Once you have your download key, the email address in our records doesn't actually have to be valid.

Updating your email address in our forums is a good idea, though, so that you'll get any messages that may be sent to you.

By the way, it's not a good idea to post your email address on public forums, as you may end up on spamming lists. You can edit your initial post if that worries you.

Level 12 Human Unemployed
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on February 21, 2008 at 11:29 am

What is my download key :(

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on February 21, 2008 at 3:38 pm

Check your PMs.