Skip navigation

no more lost wons from RB

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Longbow Support > no more lost wons from RB
Level 11 Human Serial Humanely!
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on November 26, 2007 at 2:19 pm

Rick can hear me make a small suggestion, I need to play (RB) AND I DO NOT WANT TO BE ME MISS THAT WON THE ACHIEVED AND, YES PLEASE, I WILL START THIS SAME WEEK. THANKS LDA, I AM YOUR CUSTOMER Numbers 1 #, THANKS FOR EVERYTHING. :)

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on November 26, 2007 at 3:38 pm

If I'm understanding this correctly, you don't want to lose any more wins in Rival Ball.

Unfortunately, every now and then you may lose a day or two worth of wins. We have preventative measures in place to stop this from happening, but they're not perfect.

However, this bug doesn't discriminate against individual people. If you lost a day worth of wins, then everybody lost a day worth of wins, so it shouldn't affect overall rankings very much.

Posted on November 27, 2007 at 8:12 am

For example, if I lose 4 victories (RB) in two weeks, more or less (rb) some people when one is eliminated as days, then recover, and all the victories that I will be lost, the players are sometimes that was back, and everything is lost victory too. :?

Posted on November 27, 2007 at 8:13 am

thanks LDA 8) FOR ALL HELP.