Skip navigation

Location and bad in person (Rival Ball) winning or losing

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > Location and bad in person (Rival Ball) winning or losing
Level 12 Human Serial Humanely!
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on November 19, 2007 at 4:03 am

I am a serious person, and educated, I just want to play with good person, but a lot of high-ranking person proves to be very evil, and I will respect as a person. I was treated like nothing, (Rick Programmer) I love you tell the truth (cuzzbuzz I offended, MANY WORDS AND ME BAD THINGS, AND ME SILENCE IN MUTED, Rick remember (cuzzbuzz) poses as honest person in your body, and you know the thing that made me a, I guess you are what your prohibits the forum, that this person is very amiable Rick von you, excuse me for the trouble, just tell the truth about the bad person.

Much player likes to do much problem in RBT, disko, makes me the life of bad luck, that rick, I want to know, why disko, cuzzbuzz, I try very badly, I just looked and RBT ONLINE FOR THE FIRST TIME, AND TO ME WAS VERY HAPPY WITH ALL THE PERSON, ME TRY TO GAIN PEACE WITH ALL BUT THE OBLIGATION IS BEING WITH ALL OF honest RBT, AND ILL IN SELECTION (MUTED), AND BEING WITH MY LIFE RBT AND HAPPY IN RB, ME AND EVER BEEN BAD, YO SOY honest ONLY WITH MY LIFE AND FRIENDS, ALWAYS I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, AND HAVE A HAPPY LIFE.

I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU LDA. THE PERSON YOU MUCH FOR GOOD, AND MUCH RESPECT. THANK YOU FOR BEING A MEMBER OF YOU.

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on November 19, 2007 at 9:11 am

Is this a new variation of the english language? :? :?

Posted on November 19, 2007 at 10:58 am

The result is that disko and cuzzbuzz are very strange, so I figured it deceived that were my friend, Game Programmer I give you thanks for the present your images of the game when you showed me that you had (disko) = (cuzzbuzz) in muted. Game Programmer thank you very much for your theory. You appreciation for what you made it to this person, but I do not want to offend anybody.

I just want peace and happy day in my simple mind game.

Understand, what I want the good of all.

I say the truth that the person I dealt evil.

thanks LDA. NOW ALL YOU APRECIATE FOR YOU :) .....

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on November 19, 2007 at 4:04 pm

Who said I had either of them muted? I was just commenting on your mastering of the english language.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on November 19, 2007 at 7:20 pm

les1, mention any other nicks and I'll have you banned from these forums.

Posted on November 19, 2007 at 8:24 pm

Remember I do not want problems, I only speak the truth that there are many bad people and another likes to be protective. And I attempt to tell LDA to me of a council. I just am a single person in a lot of children (RBT) (RB) think that I am an adult, but I tell you the truth, and also myself am a child has to treat me well. For me what I want to comment that I am only a simple child, that my father wanted me (RBT) AND (RB) MEETS AS MY YEAR. THAT WAS THE GREAT GIFT THAT GAVE ME, AND REMEMBER IS AN ABUSE DO HARM TO A CHILD AS ME. THIS PROBLEM AND CONFLICT AND VIOLENCE, THIS IS NOT FOR WED. MUST BE FOR MY VERY honest. ARE OF AGREEMENT.

WHY I AM A PERSON AND VERY honest THOSE OF YOU AND RBT RB HAVE THE FAULT OF LEAVING ME TO MY IN MUTED.

FROM TODAY IN FORWARD. SEE IF THE PROBLEMS IN MUTED A FRAMEWORK FOR YOU IF THAT THIS CONFLICT.

ONLY STORY WITH POSITIVE PEOPLE, LDA IS MY FAVORITE SITE AND WHAT I WANT TO MUCH. HOW MY FAMILY.

THANKS LDA FOR GOOD. :wink:

Level 15 Human gamer
Posted on November 20, 2007 at 3:48 am

Everyone mutes for different reasons, maybe to be left alone, or maybe to have peace while playing the game. I have been muted many times, but you seem to take it very personal, and you should not. In the begining when you were muted, you became very angry and said many bad things, to many people, including me, and posted many bad notes about many people. We were all very offended, and many muted you for this reason. After many discussions with you about your bad behavior, I was able to let it go, and now we play with no bad words. And now you are very nice and polite to me, but , you have offended some others who do not wish to forgive, and that is their choice. Muted or not, you must not post anyones name in public forum in a negative way. It is very hurtfull and embarassing. You say you are a child? Do your parents allow you to use these bad words in your home? Do you speak to your friends and family the way you have spoken to people in the games? If that is how you talk to your family, and you are a child, you should be spanked!! If you want others to like you, you must learn respect. If you are christian, then you must listen to the words from the bible, Do unto others as you would have done unto you or in plain english, you get what you dish out! If you want respect from others, you must first learn to respect. I did not write this to make you feel bad, but to teach you! I know that you can be nice, because you have been very nice to me. But no more notes, no more forums! Be nice to all!

Posted on November 20, 2007 at 3:49 am

theme closed

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on November 20, 2007 at 8:10 am

Rick, can you please do something about this before the fights break out again.

Posted on November 20, 2007 at 7:57 pm

I have done very bad things for example to join sumo kaio2 I taught many poor and the word was that taught me say bad words harsh in English,

I regret the bad things I did, I hope that some of you accept my sincere apologies,

Real mind and I know this game for the first time, as in the year 2003 and I at that time I was not offended anyone, and when great sumo kaio2 form in rbt rb and the stake and I well, but when I had a small accident the game had a mistake, and that time was now keen sumo kaio2 told me things very bad, and I was rare, and when I was offended all those bad at that time, but I would not say more bad word now i am a decent a person as I teach (Magnetic) helped me a lot and I am very happy for the help they gave me. :!:

Level 12 Human Flyer
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on November 24, 2007 at 3:41 pm

Hmmm, this is beggining to be a strange talk!
The English here is not too good lol :D
Alright, we must live our lives, play our games nicely. We don´t want to know how all of people think of us. We just have to be friendly of everyone! And the world will be nice! :P

Hi everyone, i wish u all health! ^^

Posted on November 25, 2007 at 3:09 pm

Alright, we must live our lives, play our games nicely. We don´t want to know how all of people think of us. We just have to be friendly of everyone! And the world will be nice! :P

I do not see anything strange about the English, :twisted:

But thanks (Night Eagle) for your help. Your very friendly here, you deserve a gift mint. :D

Level 12 Human Flyer
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on November 5, 2014 at 1:47 pm

Wow, has been a long time! Lonwale, Les1, Survey1!!

Posted on November 19, 2014 at 2:15 am

Wow, has been a long time! Lonwale, Les1, Survey1!!
Are you alive :O

Level 13 Human Cyb0rg tank pil0t:|@- ҉҈҉҈҉-§¹Ç--҉҈҉-
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on July 17, 2017 at 10:22 am

I am a serious person, and educated, I just want to play with good person, but a lot of high-ranking person proves to be very evil, and I will respect as a person. I was treated like nothing, (Rick Programmer) I love you tell the truth (cuzzbuzz I offended, MANY WORDS AND ME BAD THINGS, AND ME SILENCE IN MUTED, Rick remember (cuzzbuzz) poses as honest person in your body, and you know the thing that made me a, I guess you are what your prohibits the forum, that this person is very amiable Rick von you, excuse me for the trouble, just tell the truth about the bad person.

Much player likes to do much problem in RBT, disko, makes me the life of bad luck, that rick, I want to know, why disko, cuzzbuzz, I try very badly, I just looked and RBT ONLINE FOR THE FIRST TIME, AND TO ME WAS VERY HAPPY WITH ALL THE PERSON, ME TRY TO GAIN PEACE WITH ALL BUT THE OBLIGATION IS BEING WITH ALL OF honest RBT, AND ILL IN SELECTION (MUTED), AND BEING WITH MY LIFE RBT AND HAPPY IN RB, ME AND EVER BEEN BAD, YO SOY honest ONLY WITH MY LIFE AND FRIENDS, ALWAYS I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, AND HAVE A HAPPY LIFE.

I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU LDA. THE PERSON YOU MUCH FOR GOOD, AND MUCH RESPECT. THANK YOU FOR BEING A MEMBER OF YOU.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/They_60ec94_1028611.jpg

Posted on July 17, 2017 at 10:23 am

Everyone mutes for different reasons, maybe to be left alone, or maybe to have peace while playing the game. I have been muted many times, but you seem to take it very personal, and you should not. In the begining when you were muted, you became very angry and said many bad things, to many people, including me, and posted many bad notes about many people. We were all very offended, and many muted you for this reason. After many discussions with you about your bad behavior, I was able to let it go, and now we play with no bad words. And now you are very nice and polite to me, but , you have offended some others who do not wish to forgive, and that is their choice. Muted or not, you must not post anyones name in public forum in a negative way. It is very hurtfull and embarassing. You say you are a child? Do your parents allow you to use these bad words in your home? Do you speak to your friends and family the way you have spoken to people in the games? If that is how you talk to your family, and you are a child, you should be spanked!! If you want others to like you, you must learn respect. If you are christian, then you must listen to the words from the bible, Do unto others as you would have done unto you or in plain english, you get what you dish out! If you want respect from others, you must first learn to respect. I did not write this to make you feel bad, but to teach you! I know that you can be nice, because you have been very nice to me. But no more notes, no more forums! Be nice to all!

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/legacy.images/smosh-pit/092010/troll-25.jpg

Posted on July 17, 2017 at 10:24 am

https://onenerdycupcake.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/they-see-me-trollin-trollin-hatin-internet-troll-demotivational-poster-1284530427.jpg

Posted on July 17, 2017 at 10:29 am

Is this a new variation of the english language? :? :?

lol, this is the old english text during thee dawn of the new internet

some people just can't adapt or stay hip anymore espically with that fancy lingo.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/001/007/Awesome_Smiley___Old_Snake_by_Sitic.png

sorry ;) i just had to do it :D

Level 4 Human gamer and programmer
Alignment: Good
Posted on August 1, 2017 at 3:38 am

D A M N S O N