Skip navigation

I do not play with players who have their problems

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > I do not play with players who have their problems
Pages 1 2
Level 12 Human gamer
Alignment: Good
Posted on November 18, 2007 at 5:58 am

Do not play with them

Level 12 Human Tinker
Posted on November 18, 2007 at 11:40 pm

Time to take your medication.

Hold still.

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on November 19, 2007 at 9:00 am

LOL with An Fear Glas :)

Level 12 Human gamer
Posted on November 19, 2007 at 9:31 am

The problem is on the shadow

Level 12 Human Tinker
Posted on November 19, 2007 at 9:49 am

el problema es sobre el shadow

El problema es los mensajes que son absurdo. El problema con la Shadow se entiende ya.

El escribir en español no hace que sus palabras tienen significado. Muy pocos personas aquí entienden español.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on November 19, 2007 at 10:19 am

wow Spanish class really helped I understand everything :O

hey an it should be la problema not el problema ;)

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on November 19, 2007 at 10:31 am

el problema es sobre el shadow

El problema es los mensajes que son absurdo. El problema con la Shadow se entiende ya.

El escribir en español no hace que sus palabras tienen significado. Muy pocos personas aquí entienden español.

At least Mario's spanish can be translated into english phrases that can be understood.

Mario, preferiría que usted continúa fijando en español. Por sus postes, hay obviamente algo que le está incomodando, y quisiera entender exactamente cuáles es. Si la fijación en español es lo que usted debe hacer, entonces satisfacer continúe.

(I hope altavista didn't butcher that translation...)

Level 12 Human gamer
Posted on November 19, 2007 at 10:40 am

Then it is bad or good to say something

Level 12 Human Tinker
Posted on November 19, 2007 at 10:51 am

At least Mario's spanish can be translated into english phrases that can be understood.

(I hope altavista didn't butcher that translation...)

I am not claiming fluency in Spanish, kv. Quite the contrary. I only have two years education in it, and I rarely use it these days.

I did not see anyone else volunteering to talk to him. Not surprising, really.

If you are relying on machine translation to judge the accuracy of my postings, you will find them quite strange looking. Machine translation is a joke a the present time.

Anyway, Mario is the person impersonating Team CAT players on the LDA server. I have no desire to be particularly kind to him. His spamming your forum here just increases the problem. Encouraging him makes it quite funny, and almost ironic.

Have a good night.

Level 12 Human Tinker
Posted on November 19, 2007 at 11:04 am

wow Spanish class really helped I understand everything :O

...and Dennis seems to have no problem whatsoever understanding me, kv.

Funny. I reckon I am not so bad at writing Spanish, then.

Level 12 Human Tinker
Posted on November 19, 2007 at 11:05 am

I do believe you are correct. I forgot to match the gender there. :) Thank you, Dennis.

Level 12 Human gamer
Posted on November 20, 2007 at 12:45 am

ok KV :)

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on November 20, 2007 at 1:47 am

:(

An Fear Glas, I believe you just had a huge misunderstanding about my post. Seems you took it way too personally.

I translated the spanish that you posted to mario, what I got back suggested that you were telling him not to post in spanish. What I meant in my reply to that is that mario seems to have problems making his english posts make sense, but his spanish that I translated was much more readable. The reference to altavista butchering the translation was meant for what I said to mario.

This is the first i've heard of mario impersonating CAT members. I don't like to see those kinds of disputes brought out in public, but it's not my forum, so there's nothing I can do about it.

All i'm seeing is someone who's obviously upset about something and having problems communicating in english, and when they finally post in their native language, someone comes in and tells them not to.

I'm trying to make sense of it. I'm just trying to help.

Level 12 Human Tinker
Posted on November 20, 2007 at 3:26 am

:(

An Fear Glas, I believe you just had a huge misunderstanding about my post. Seems you took it way too personally.

I translated the spanish that you posted to mario, what I got back suggested that you were telling him not to post in spanish.

Ah. Makes more sense now.

I just told him, amongst a few other things, that it is nearly futile to post in Spanish since very few people here understand it, and it is not helping him to communicate here by doing so.

What I meant in my reply to that is that mario seems to have problems making his english posts make sense, but his spanish that I translated was much more readable. The reference to altavista butchering the translation was meant for what I said to mario.

This is what I mean about machine translation- it causes communication problems more than it solves problems.

This is the first i've heard of mario impersonating CAT members. I don't like to see those kinds of disputes brought out in public, but it's not my forum, so there's nothing I can do about it.

Understandable.

All i'm seeing is someone who's obviously upset about something and having problems communicating in english, and when they finally post in their native language, someone comes in and tells them not to.

I'm trying to make sense of it. I'm just trying to help.

Noted. I get what you are saying. I apologise if any of the wrong was on my part.

Level 12 Human Tinker
Posted on November 20, 2007 at 3:27 am

Then it is bad or good to say something

Yes. It is, indeed, 'bad or good' to say something. That covers all the possibilities.

Level 12 Human gamer
Posted on November 20, 2007 at 5:23 am

:D Español el problema es sobre la sombra que quieren que lo quiten del juego

:) English The problem is on the shadows who want it removed from the game

Level 12 Human gamer
Posted on November 20, 2007 at 8:20 pm

lol

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on November 20, 2007 at 11:40 pm

Correct translation in english would be: the problem is about those who want to take the evil shadow away from the game.

Mario or get backers is a new player who incorporated his culture with his style, he comes from a place where cussing a lot is almost part of everyday life, therefore he started cussing a lot to all players and changing his name to CAT members.
I don't get offended anymore because who cares anymore about anything... plus I don't mind extra motivation to play >:) hunting is my favorite hobbie within TM.
But...
His spanish is not that well either, which makes me wonder of either his IQ or mental abilities.
In a good note, get backers or Mario has improved his playing skills in short period and respect him for that... of course many times where he wins is because he reloaded the shadow...

At this point, I care less if someone reloads shadow, spawns frags, pretends to be another player or cusses all the time... there is no way to stop it... TM or it's stock server doesn't have advanced administrator tools to stop profanity or block players... so... live and let die. (the guns n' roses version ;)

Level 12 Human gamer
Posted on November 21, 2007 at 12:36 am

Correct translation in english would be: the problem is about those who want to take the evil shadow away from the game.

Mario or get backers is a new player who incorporated his culture with his style, he comes from a place where cussing a lot is almost part of everyday life, therefore he started cussing a lot to all players and changing his name to CAT members.
I don't get offended anymore because who cares anymore about anything... plus I don't mind extra motivation to play >:) hunting is my favorite hobbie within TM.
But...
His spanish is not that well either, which makes me wonder of either his IQ or mental abilities.
In a good note, get backers or Mario has improved his playing skills in short period and respect him for that... of course many times where he wins is because he reloaded the shadow...

At this point, I care less if someone reloads shadow, spawns frags, pretends to be another player or cusses all the time... there is no way to stop it... TM or it's stock server doesn't have advanced administrator tools to stop profanity or block players... so... live and let die. (the guns n' roses version ;)

Thanks for everything >CAT< PABLITO :mrgreen:

Level 15 Human gamer
Posted on November 24, 2007 at 1:02 am

I am having a very confusing feeling as to what U-ALL are jaw boning about! :shock:
Is it good or bad uh ? :mrgreen:

Pages 1 2