Skip navigation

Tread Marks Full Customizability

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > Tread Marks Full Customizability
Level 11 Human gamer
Alignment: Good
Posted on October 30, 2007 at 1:07 pm

There are things that LDA not done well with the extra content

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on October 30, 2007 at 2:03 pm

Do you even play TM? All I've read from you is bad written criticism...
There is another version with Community Content...
TM is a game of ages, old yet fun... that's about it. You play it, you like it or not, the owners will do whatever they feel like it...
but in case you didn't know, you need a lot of money to come up with a newer version, so unless you'll give LDA that money stop spamming the forum... it's a death cause.... If you reply, please pick a dictionary and make sure all those words exist.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on October 30, 2007 at 4:27 pm

pab what he's doing is trying to translate directly from Spanish to
English I think, which is messing up terribly.

Level 12 Human Tinker
Posted on October 30, 2007 at 11:54 pm

Do you even play TM? All I've read from you is bad written criticism...
There is another version with Community Content...
TM is a game of ages, old yet fun... that's about it. You play it, you like it or not, the owners will do whatever they feel like it...
but in case you didn't know, you need a lot of money to come up with a newer version, so unless you'll give LDA that money stop spamming the forum... it's a death cause.... If you reply, please pick a dictionary and make sure all those words exist.

Hey Pablo? Come on over here and have a beer with me in the corner of the room. We can chill out for a while together and talk about women.

Level 14 Human Sr Code Monkey
Alignment: Chaotic
Location: lost in the evil lands, of soccer-mom piloted minivans....
Posted on October 31, 2007 at 9:00 am

Someone say beer? :D

Level 12 Human Tinker
Posted on October 31, 2007 at 10:09 am

I am always saying beer. Even when giving a lecture, or driving, or hiking, somewhere, somehow, in my mind, I am saying BEER! .

So the answer is yes.
:)

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 31, 2007 at 10:14 am

Sorry, I am growing old & uneasy :?

AFG, I accept your fermented beverage!! :twisted:

Level 12 Human Tinker
Posted on October 31, 2007 at 10:21 am

Then get over here, darn it. I have a fridge full of stouts, bocks, and porters. Be sure and pick up Killer from the porch on your way in. He went through three kegs in a few hours, and he finally started stumbling a bit, so I am worried about him falling. ;)

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 31, 2007 at 10:28 am

...on my way...!!
... stouts, bocks and porters :shock: (I'll bring some insulin too! :D)

Level 15 Human Jack-of-all-trades
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on October 31, 2007 at 10:30 pm

Please lay in a case or two of Erdinger Weissbräu in do to my delicate constitution.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on November 24, 2007 at 2:15 am

Pab just sit down and relax, play your g-tar and enjoy a nice glass of wine! Beer makes you fat.... aaaa.... but wine puts you in the MOOD lolo :mrgreen:

But of course a cold beer will do the same and yakking with one of the GOOD OLD BOYS !!!! :(

What ever you do please don't take your CHEVIE TO THE LEVI ..That hard stuff will do you in remember what happened to the to those brave worries running around with painted faces and those skimpy loin cloths!
UH :shock: